• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Selvie, Mompremier on the way back for Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

If neither of them are 100% ready to go, sit them. Its syracuse. Give them another week of rest and have them 100 % ready  for Louisville.

I agree. We are strong enough to handle them without Selvie. It would be great to put him in a warm up game. But why would we risk them getting delayed even further.

Guess you guys didnt watch the Pitt or FIU games. We cant take any of these games for granted.

Yes, but we need them 100% for the UL and Cincy games ,expecially since its a short week between the games. We are deep enough to get by Cuse without them. Another week of rest will be perfect for them. Dont risk anything over this weekend.

What is this depth you speak of?

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

It would seem to me that we need everyone to play.  We were deep enough to beat Pitt without them too- yeah,  right

There is a much bigger difference in the level of talent on Pitt and the level of talent on Syracuse. Im not saying overlook Cuse, but if some guys need another week of rest, give it to them.

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

It would seem to me that we need everyone to play.  We were deep enough to beat Pitt without them too- yeah,  right

Pitt > Cuse

i say rest Selvie. we are going to need some real pass rush vs. Louisville or Cantwell is going to burn us all game.

the threat posed to our team by the Cards if Selvie isn't on top of his game is far greater than the threat posed by 'Cuse.

besides which, if we can't beat 'Cuse without Selvie, we're probably not a very good team WITH him either... he's not a one man defense.

Archived