• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be Respect A Bull A Joke

jg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Pitt fans are worse than Rutgers, but that's just my opinion.

• Content Count:  1,370

Leavitt needs to spend less time recording his Cookie Monster sounding Respect-A-Bull spots for the jumbotron and more time getting the team prepared to play football.

It would help if the mic wasn't in Bartow while he was being recorded...

LOL... did they even use a mic, or was it recorded with two tin cans connected by a string?

:ROFLMAO

That was honestly one of the worst promo spots I've ever seen...like a third grader put it together and Leavitt went along with it.

• Content Count:  13

Actually, I've been going to college football games all over the country for 30 yeears, and the Johnny-come-lately fans of USF are among the least knowledgeable, nastiest, porest sports I have ever found. It's like WVU with palm trees.

The harassment of Pitt fans probaably would have been worse if USF had actually show up for the game. Bulls got PWNED and PWNED bit time!  ;D

• Content Count:  2,719

Section 133------ Within first 5 minutes of game. Pitt fan tells one of the woman in our group "sit the f down *****". I promptly tell him shut the f up and we will stand hole game if we want. TSA (from request by Pitt fan) tries to tell us when we can stand or not. Told them to pack sand, I did not kicked out thankfully. By the way I do not stand the hole game or like to, but refuse to let someone tell me when or when I can not stand at a frckin football game.

End of game. Another Pitt fan in front of us turning around all game talking smack got the finger in the face from a person and told to shut the f up.

Will not be respectful to people being disrespectful.   

I am not sure if you are dogging the "Be Respect-A-Bull" campaign or just used that as a title, but it seems to me you could have reacted differently and set the tone.  And I am sure if you were kicked out we would be reading about the "TSA nazis" yet it seems they would have been totally in the right.  You could have ignored the idiot from Pitt then if he continued, use TSA to your advantage. 

And when are you people going to learn that there is someone who is going to tell you when to sit and stand.  You set the rules in your house, they set the rules in theirs. 

• Content Count:  153

Actually, I've been going to college football games all over the country for 30 yeears, and the Johnny-come-lately fans of USF are among the least knowledgeable, nastiest, porest sports I have ever found. It's like WVU with palm trees.

I agree with a lot of this.  I have been a season ticket holder since day 1.  It seems to me that with the bigger crowds, the a-hole factor has risen exponentially.  The behavior of some people with Bulls Gear on (I won't call them fans) has really taken the fun out of attending a college football game.

Perhaps "we" are trying too hard.  Trying too hard to make traditions, trying too hard to create a home field advantage, trying too hard to catch up to our neighbors in State, trying too hard to be a big time football program. 

Just win.  Win with class, both on the field and off the field, and the rest of those things will come.  No matter how bad we want it, it can't happen overnight (or in 12 years).

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  959

Section 133------ Within first 5 minutes of game. Pitt fan tells one of the woman in our group "sit the f down *****". I promptly tell him shut the f up and we will stand hole game if we want. TSA (from request by Pitt fan) tries to tell us when we can stand or not. Told them to pack sand, I did not kicked out thankfully. By the way I do not stand the hole game or like to, but refuse to let someone tell me when or when I can not stand at a frckin football game.

End of game. Another Pitt fan in front of us turning around all game talking smack got the finger in the face from a person and told to shut the f up.

I am not sure if you are dogging the "Be Respect-A-Bull" campaign or just used that as a title, but it seems to me you could have reacted differently and set the tone.  And I am sure if you were kicked out we would be reading about the "TSA nazis" yet it seems they would have been totally in the right.  You could have ignored the idiot from Pitt then if he continued, use TSA to your advantage. 

And when are you people going to learn that there is someone who is going to tell you when to sit and stand.  You set the rules in your house, they set the rules in theirs. 

You must hug trees in your spare time. Someone dog cusses a woman and you want me not to react, give me a break.........No standing at a football game ???? Stay at home and sit on your couch then.  WHATEVER

• Content Count:  959

I'm wondering if this was my buddy (in reference to the guy talking smack...even though he's not much of a Pitt fan, he's just from Pittsburgh and was on his way down to Miami for the FSU-Miami game). He texted me last night sayin that some USF fan sitting in the PITT section sucker punched him in the face and ran off. He told me he didn't get the cops, cause it was a weak punch (and the guy who punched, ran off with his tail between his legs)

Anywho....anyone have any estimates on how many fans were kicked out last night?

No punches thrown, but he would have lost teeth if there was

Archived