• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be Respect A Bull A Joke

jg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Section 133------ Within first 5 minutes of game. Pitt fan tells one of the woman in our group "sit the f down *****". I promptly tell him shut the f up and we will stand hole game if we want. TSA (from request by Pitt fan) tries to tell us when we can stand or not. Told them to pack sand, I did not kicked out thankfully. By the way I do not stand the hole game or like to, but refuse to let someone tell me when or when I can not stand at a frckin football game.

End of game. Another Pitt fan in front of us turning around all game talking smack got the finger in the face from a person and told to shut the f up.

Will not be respectful to people being disrespectful.   

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

Leavitt needs to spend less time recording his Cookie Monster sounding Respect-A-Bull spots for the jumbotron and more time getting the team prepared to play football.

• Content Count:  743

Leavitt needs to spend less time recording his Cookie Monster sounding Respect-A-Bull spots for the jumbotron and more time getting the team prepared to play football.

Amen.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

It would help if the mic wasn't in Bartow while he was being recorded...

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

LOL... did they even use a mic, or was it recorded with two tin cans connected by a string?

• Content Count:  7,890

other than WVU Pitt has the worst fans in the big east

• Content Count:  1,433

Yeah...you can't hear Leavitt and then the house speakers were so loud for everything else you needed earplugs.  Did anybody run a test....thought the speakers were going to explode on one of those piped in songs near the end.

• Content Count:  809

Section 133------ Within first 5 minutes of game. Pitt fan tells one of the woman in our group "sit the f down *****". I promptly tell him shut the f up and we will stand hole game if we want. TSA (from request by Pitt fan) tries to tell us when we can stand or not. Told them to pack sand, I did not kicked out thankfully. By the way I do not stand the hole game or like to, but refuse to let someone tell me when or when I can not stand at a frckin football game.

End of game. Another Pitt fan in front of us turning around all game talking smack got the finger in the face from a person and told to shut the f up.

Will not be respectful to people being disrespectful.   

I'm wondering if this was my buddy (in reference to the guy talking smack...even though he's not much of a Pitt fan, he's just from Pittsburgh and was on his way down to Miami for the FSU-Miami game). He texted me last night sayin that some USF fan sitting in the PITT section sucker punched him in the face and ran off. He told me he didn't get the cops, cause it was a weak punch (and the guy who punched, ran off with his tail between his legs)

Anywho....anyone have any estimates on how many fans were kicked out last night?

• Content Count:  84

LOL... did they even use a mic, or was it recorded with two tin cans connected by a string?

Ha! The little kid next to me looked up innocently and asked, "Why does he sound like a robot?"  ;D

• Content Count:  407

other than WVU Pitt has the worst fans in the big east

Rutgers is up there too.

Archived