• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still looking for two bidders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

No one wants to Run With The Bulls during Primetime??? Still looking for two bidders. Heck, who knows, you might even run into Erin Andrews when you are down on the field and get to say hello!

http://www.gousfbulls.com/sell/SellHome.dbml?&&&&DB_OEM_ID=7700&&_MODE_=AUCTION

• Content Count:  1,757

If it is getting tough to fill up, maybe we could start a new pregame tradition? There have been some suggestion in other threads.

• Content Count:  2,478

I would love to do it but I'm on the field playing for PreGame! I am actually the start of the tunnel. Its really cool seeing the team get pumped in the tunnel.

• Content Count:  1,158

If it is getting tough to fill up, maybe we could start a new pregame tradition? There have been some suggestion in other threads.

It's filled up with SBC, we decided this year to auction off these to give fans what could be a really cool experience.  If you don't like it, don't bid, but don't trash others who want to experience what it's like to run out in front of the team.  I'll post this in the other thread as well.

Eric

• Content Count:  1,757

It's filled up with SBC, we decided this year to auction off these to give fans what could be a really cool experience.  If you don't like it, don't bid, but don't trash others who want to experience what it's like to run out in front of the team.  I'll post this in the other thread as well.

Eric

Can you point me to where I "trashed" someone please? Thanks

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I would do it if I were there.

My plan would be to do it for the Rutgers Game...hoping that the Rutgers team would already be out so that I could charge across the field, veer right and take down Schiano moments before being arrested, stripped of season tickets and thrown in the slammer with some tranny from New Jersey.  Still, it'd be worth it.

Eric, is there anything to stop a runner from leaving course?  Just curious.

• Content Count:  698

Wow, Eric a little overly sensitive about this. Don't think it was a knock on the program, take a deep breath there buddy.

I would do it if I were there.

My plan would be to do it for the Rutgers Game...hoping that the Rutgers team would already be out so that I could charge across the field, veer right and take down Schiano moments before being arrested, stripped of season tickets and thrown in the slammer with some tranny from New Jersey.  Still, it'd be worth it.

Eric, is there anything to stop a runner from leaving course?  Just curious.

HOT is there to keep you on course.  Also, if you stray you run the risk of Coach Leavitt running you over.  He's pretty fast and I wouldn't get in his way.

Eric

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Eric

it looks like we are getting the sophomores majoring in Star Trek history every game. It is really embarrassing to see a bunch of dorks running onto the field, then having an asthma attack and hugging their fat girlfriends when they are done

Eric

KB beat me to it. 

Archived