• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Away Game Watch Location to Consider

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,724
  • Days Won:  425

The Gators in Pinellas is ALL decked out with Gators stuff... Including glass cases with signed sh1t.

If you're talking about the one at Johns Pass, it's not the same people. That is "Gators On the Pass" and is owned by a UF douchebag who calls himself "King Gator" and ends their radio ads with "Ya gotta go to Gators" ....

I didn't even realize that The Clubhouse had closed but after the few times we went there, I'm not surprised. Been going to Gators Dockside since it opened and really like it, although I was a tad hesitant the first time because of the name. ... and the sign is not orange and blue, it's purple and, I think, red ..... close, but no cigar.  ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, I really liked the Clubhouse at first, but it went downhill on quality of food, service and prices.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Gator's!!  Hate the name; love the grilled wings and drink prices!  A good hang.

• Content Count:  2,461

If you're talking about the one at Johns Pass, it's not the same people. That is "Gators On the Pass" and is owned by a UF ******b*g who calls himself "King Gator" and ends their radio ads with "Ya gotta go to Gators" ....

Yep, that's the one.

I enjoy going to Gators for lunch, and I even know a couple ppl that work there, but there is no way I would go to a place with Gator in the name of it for a USF game.

Mama, not sure on this, but I was told that the chain started in Gainesville, so hard to believe it was named for alligators instead of UF.

That said, if you dont mind the name, its a good place.

The chain started in Jacksonville in 1990...

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2000/05/08/story4.html

• Content Count:  377

2 questions....

1. The Clubhouse closed???? WTF???? Of course it's been 3 years since I lived up there but they had good food.

2. I hadn't checked... did the Beef's on 50th close when the on campus location opened up?

No it's still open even though it sucks. I go all the time up there because I play in a Friday night softball league behind at **** Greco and we drink beer before our games.  It's lost some business but I would say the Beefs at Bearass and Bruce B Downs was impacted more.

• Content Count:  348

Its been two years since I've been to gators on fowler but I've always had a great time there and they used to have a "usf only" section.   I must admit I was a regular there (I needed a few cold ones after all day of engineering classes, ok?) but the staff was always extremely plesent.

• Content Count:  377

All you can eat wings?  How much? $$$

9.99 last time of was there....then again...last time I was there a year ago I ate 64 wings so maybe they upped the price a bit

• Content Count:  1,165

Gators = decent food, terrible service

Used to go there regularly with until they tried to screw us over one too many times

Archived