• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats on the Win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Pack fan, we wouldn't want to play you in hoops.  ;)  Good luck the rest of the season.

Normal

• Content Count:  45

Well, 41-10 was better than I was expecting after the first quarter.  I first posted here before our Car Care Bowl back in '05.  Maybe I'll drop back in during the 2014 season when NC State makes the return trip to Tampa. 

Anyway, you guys are a classy fanbase and easily look like the best team in the Big East right now.  Good luck the rest of the way.

• Content Count:  1,370

Well, 41-10 was better than I was expecting after the first quarter.  I first posted here before our Car Care Bowl back in '05.  Maybe I'll drop back in during the 2014 season when NC State makes the return trip to Tampa. 

Anyway, you guys are a classy fanbase and easily look like the best team in the Big East right now.  Good luck the rest of the way.

NC State certainly has one of the nicest and classiest fan bases around. I experienced this at the MCC bowl in '05 and also last year when NC State came to play at FSU. Good luck the rest of the season (except in 2 wks..haha).

• Content Count:  119

No USF fans, that's not the '85 Bears defense you see out there.  It's NC State's!!!

In all seriousness, congrats.  Our offense simply is not good enough to come back in this one.  Your scout team defense is laughing at this right now. 

This post was made just ONE hour after kickoff! What a fairweather fan!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for dropping by WPF.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Content Count:  2,118

thats because the game was over one hour after kickoff.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Stay Classy NC State

Archived