• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Looks like the trojans had a hard time protecting against the beavers last night...... 

:D

Yes, I know this is destined for the Trough.  Can you at least leave it here for the afternoon and humor me...?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like the trojans had a hard time protecting against the beavers last night...... 

Yes, I know this is destined for the Trough.  Can you at least leave it here for the afternoon and humor me...?

Smazza is a USF fan...I dont get this.  HIs alliance to USC is his appreciation to college football greatness.  talking crap about a team who lost 9 games in 6 years is comical. 

There is a thread about this in the General Sports forum anyway. 

Hey smazza its good to be hated than to never be thought of. 

Smazza is a USF fan...I dont get this.  HIs alliance to USC is his appreciation to college football greatness.  talking crap about a team who lost 9 games in 6 years is comical. 

No need to defend him, he can do so on his own, he is a lawyer you know...

Just trying to have a little fun - as you can see by the note it was meant in jest.

He has tough skin, I think he can handle some friendly ribbing (no not another reference to the trojans)....

• Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

What about in week 2 when the Commadores beat C0cks .... Doesn't help with the Navy's image......

• Content Count:  21,341
  • Days Won:  10

No need to defend him, he can do so on his own, he is a lawyer you know...

Just trying to have a little fun - as you can see by the note it was meant in jest.

He has tough skin, I think he can handle some friendly ribbing (no not another reference to the trojans)....

Nice but I would be shocked if he responds, he normally just creates havock and leaves his own comments (mostly negative) for everyone else to chew on. 

The Rutgirls loses have probably got his panties in a wad since he was talking about how great the recruiting was over and over during the summer.

Bruce, Samzza value add to this board discussions are lame and of no value.  If we all did this type of blackberry posting people would stop reading and the board would fail. 

yu referring to lots of short meaningless posts?

Archived