• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need pictures of ex-USF Golfer: Megan Cushman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

This quote explains why I'm picture searching.

"You feel like crap. You don't sleep. You're in a bad mood [and] don't want to be around anybody. Who wants to lose? Nobody should be in a very good mood, to be honest with you. I hope we can do something about the future. We're fixing to find out.'' - Jim Leavitt about what his team felt like after Saturday's loss to Southern Miss.

After the game Saturday night, I was on my post-loss suicide watch that comes after every Bulls' loss -- it usually lasts until Sunday night when I goto bed. Well, while in a bar with my friends from Tampa, the superstar ex-USF golfer walked through the door like a ray of sunshine. You know, like that one ray of sunshine that makes you feel good during the middle of a stormy afternoon. Unfortunately, five years prior to seeing her walk through that door, I made a comment my frosh year telling her we would make superstar athlete children together... I thought it was a complement... she obviously didn't as she never crossed paths with me again.  (You don't see too many six foot blondes on submarines - understand now why I was so outspoken)!

So... when she actually acknowledged my existence at the bar, I was kinda caught off guard. And the fact I almost forgot the reason I was there was to catch the football game and not meet her three hours later, still has me wondering how could she pull that off. Now, five days later... that same ray of sunshine is burned into my mind.

Everyone sing with me... LIVE FROM THE USF BLUES BAR IN TEMPE, AZ

I'm USF man in Tempe,

Thinking about a girl back home,

She stands so sweet and tall,

How could she be alone?

How could she be alone?

It makes me wonder why?

A beautiful sweet lady,

Who I always thought was shy!

chorus:

I got the Cushman blues!

I got the Cushman blues!

And I **** well don't know what to do!

Because I got themmmmm Cuuuuuuuushmannnnn Blueeeees!

More lyrics to follow!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

Top secret! The Sheriff wants to be creative without showing his hand... asking her would ruin the element of surprise!

sheriff is going to propose!

Guest HowieP1

Sheriff I'm not sure if she's still working there, but here is the contact info for her in case you need it:

Florida Women's State Golf Association

8875 Hidden River Pkwy

Suite 110

Tampa, FL 33637

Phone: (813) 864-2130

Fax: (813) 864-2129

Kelly Tarala - Executive Director

ktarala@fwsga.org

Megan Cushman - 2004 P.J. Boatwright Intern

mcushman@fwsga.org

How did you ever know?  ::)

Come on now... I barely have the nerve to ask the girl out on a date let alone dropping the M-bomb!

Before I even go that route, I want to make sure the girl is loyal... It's all right that my last g/f cheated on me. I can handle that. But I spent two years in a dead end relationship giving everything to a girl that didn't appreciate USF... imagine the nerve! I could never do that again. ****, the ex-g/f even made me leave the Louisville football game early last season. That is an unforgiveable offense!

Here's to women that appreciate USF!

Guest city_slicker

My advice is DON'T DO IT!  Not worth it at all.

Think of the dialogue between Billy Crystal's character (Mitch)  and the one played by Jack Palance (Curly) - the one where Curly is talking about being in love once.  How he rode up from this hill and in the distance he could see a woman hanging laundry out to dry.  She was wearing a cotton dress and the sun was setting behind her and he could see her shapely silhouette.  Crystal asked him, "what did you do?"  Curly said he turned and rode away, figuring it was never going to get any better than this.

Just live with the fantasy as it is often times more pleasurable desiring something than acutally having it (from Spock in the old Star Trek).

Best of luck and don't say I didn't warn you!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I can tell it's time to have another talk with my adopted son.

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

So I'm in bed at 3:15am after the USM debacle (still pissed about the illegal substitution on 4th and 4), and who knocks on my door but my girl Megs and The Sheriff.  Megs lives about 4 buildings down, and let's just say I was glad neither of them drove home from The Brickyard.  They wake up me and the roommie, we all hang for awhile, and Sheriff passes out in my bed.... alone:)  I crashed with Megs and the roommie in the roommie’s bed, and those of you who know who I live with know that alone should make every guy on here jealous, even if I'm not getting any ;D

The four of us all get up the next morning, head to the pool, get some lunch at Antonio's, and Sheriff heads to the airport to get a flight back to reality... err, Arizona.  The reason I'm telling all of you this... to defend Megs honor.  Knowing The Sheriff like we all do you might think he took advantage of our fair girl, I can 100% assure you this did not happen.  

However, I would be worried about the future of our hero… as Megan did get a rather large bouquet of flowers yesterday from our smitten protagonist.  We’ll see what happens…

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

****, the ex-g/f even made me leave the Louisville football game early last season.  

Man, you should have kicked her to the curb right then and there!

You sent her flowers Collin? I wish I would have thought of that.  ::)

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Would I make references to Allen Iverson and asking if our kids would be "golfers or ballers" on the card that came with them?  Uh, don't think that was me dude.  And besides, if you wanted her heart, you'd of sent a box of cigars, not flowers homey.