• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Real Game/practice jerseys.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Just curious, does anyone know what the University does with jerseys from former players?  I would imagine that the ones who graduate get to keep theirs, but what about players who quit/drop out?  Each one of them probably had 3 different game jerseys and several practice jerseys.  I would think there would be a bunch of these laying around somewhere.  

If they could get some to auction off on sites like this and give the proceeds to either the site or to the University I think it would be a win-win for everyone.  Personally, I would pay top dollar for a USF basketball jersey.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is a great idea bb, i'd be right there bidding with you for a basketball jersey.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

check out www.collegejersey.com  

This is where a lot of the jerseys go, but be careful this site is a rip in my opinion

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

looking at the USF page the prices didnt seem TOO bad, but glancing over at a team like Miami's and some of the jerseys were $1500!!   :o

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Some are available here, via a deal with CollegeJersey, but at a reduced rate.  Some may no longer be in inventory, but if you're interested I can inquire, I think my deal with College Jersey allows me to sell to USF fans via the site at about $20 less.

The players get a chance to get jerseys.  I have offered in the past to use the auction site here as a way to auction off game jerseys for the school, but have not been given any consideration.  

USF jerseys at THe Bulls Market

Bulliever I'd be very interested in the bball jersey on this site.  Is is still available?

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Just picked up one for $40.00 on E bay!!!   YES!!!!

I put in for the bball jersey for $58.  Didn't tell me it was unavailable or anything so, hopefully, it looks like it should be coming my way!  My prayers have been answered!  Thanks Bulliever!

Who was #20 back in 1983 anyway?  I met a guy in my gym here in Atlanta who said he played for one year w/USF (1983)before transferring to Morehouse College up here the next year.  Said he played with Charlie Bradley.  Think his name might of been James but he didn't give me his last name and I didn't want to ask (like some groupie).  Wonder if this is his Jersey!

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

The Athletic Department took all the old football jerseys when we changed uniforms two seasons ago, and gave them to sponsors and area businesses in thanks for their support.  Others were given out as prizes for showing up at watch parties (which is how you might see them being worn by people at games).  

If you want to bid on stuff like this, start saving your $$ now and go to the Annual Auction/Senior Dinner.  They had some up for bid last year, I'm sure they'll have more this year, and it's an outstanding event.  They've got every Bulls item you can imagine, Super Bowl and Final Four packages, chances to be an Honorary Coach on the Bench for football and basketball, autographs from Muhammad Ali to John Elway and everyone in between, it's like Bulls Fan Heaven.  I know you're in Atlanta Beastie, but find someone on here who's going and have them bid for you!