• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another question for HOT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

FIRST OF ALL...IT WAS FREAKING "PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!" 

NOT

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Lets all stop getting our panties in a wad for some god-awful/outdated COUNTRY song that "trys" to pass for a National Anthem. 

god...sometimes I think the people on this thread have never attended college.

I WAS A FREAKIN COUNTRY SONG!!!  HOT WAS DOING A SERVICE BY PLAYING OVER IT!!!

Country music is an abomination...

Rant Over.

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

FIRST OF ALL...IT WAS FREAKING "PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!"

NOT

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Lets all stop getting our panties in a wad for some god-awful/outdated COUNTRY song that "trys" to pass for a National Anthem.

god...sometimes I think the people on this thread have never attended college.

I WAS A FREAKIN COUNTRY SONG!!! HOT WAS DOING A SERVICE BY PLAYING OVER IT!!!

Country music is an abomination...

Rant Over.

GO BULLS!!!

I don't think anyone said the song was "God bless America"

I know I called it "God Bless the USA" which is the title of the song...in fact I mentioned in another thread that I realize that is wasn't the national anthem or "god bless america" playing

I think people were just surprised by what happened and seeing as how even the most trivial of things are discussed on the boards some of us were just curious to know if it was simply a mistake that they started to play when they did...it turned out it was and that letter the director sent was first class all the way

Sorry you don't like Country music! I love listening to songs about cars, shotguns, drinking, and cheating women :)

now on to the important things:

I saw you (or at least your jersey) at the game and wanted to meet you but you were all the way at the other end of the stands from where I was sitting. I love getting to meet the people on here and putting faces with names.

Go Bulls and Go HOT!

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Jim...you have seats in the endzone.  Move to the home side for the halftime performance, and you will hear the band.  In fact, you will be blown away by the HOT!

8va...when you live in this country, songs like God Bless the USA have a significance.  The Director of the Hot--a complete class act--realized that and stopped the band from playing when the ridiculous communication system was finally resolved.  You are the one with your panties in a wad.  And plenty of people enjoy country music, and make a ton of money performing and recording it all over the world.

• Content Count:  136

Jim...you have seats in the endzone.  Move to the home side for the halftime performance, and you will hear the band.  In fact, you will be blown away by the HOT!

8va...when you live in this country, songs like God Bless the USA have a significance.  The Director of the Hot--a complete class act--realized that and stopped the band from playing when the ridiculous communication system was finally resolved.  You are the one with your panties in a wad.  And plenty of people enjoy country music, and make a ton of money performing and recording it all over the world.

lol... "8va" knows the Director of HOT on a personal level....

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

lol... "8va" knows the Director of HOT on a personal level....

...and?

Archived