• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's in favor of seeing a little more Chris Robinson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

This is his big shot.  His journey at USF thus far has been via the coach's doghouse.

I think he will excel. 

did you miss the 2006 season?

No.  Did you miss 2007?  Did you miss 2008 offseason?  Is this where you thought he would be at the end of the 2006 season?  Riding our bench?

Robinson Will Step In At Linebacker For Bulls

By GREGG BECNEL

TRIBUNE CORRESPONDENT

TAMPA - With University of South Florida senior LB Brouce Mompremier missing a minimum of two weeks, junior Chris Robinson will get his first career start when USF plays at N.C. State on Saturday.

Defensive coordinator Wally Burnham said Mompremier, who suffered an injury when his helmet collided with SS Carlton Williams' hip during Saturday's game at Florida International, was in good spirits when he talked with him on Monday.

"He's doing good. He still has a little tingling in his arm," Burnham said. "But he's doing good really, thank God. He doesn't know what the future holds for him right now."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/sep/22/robinson-will-step-linebacker-bulls/sports-colleges-bulls/

• Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

I am. I remember how he wrecked havoc a few seasons ago against Rutgers. It was pretty much Selvie and Robinson kicking Rutgers tail up in Piscataway that year.

think you are thinking about terrence royal and snake

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

There's a reason we haven't seen much of C-Rob................hope he handles his business on Saturday.  Its really a good opportunity for Sabbath Joseph.  Good luck to both of them.

• Content Count:  2,478

I want to see whoever tackles hard, stuffs the run, can shed blocks and break up passes. I don't care what his name is.

• Content Count:  1,457

Yes, my boyz are mckenzie, robinson, wilson.  Mompremier will be back in time for homecomming.

Archived