• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post-game thoughts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Did I see the original post say our D was decent???????  Hello, we would have pitched a shutout if not for a fluke safety.  Our D played LIGHTS OUT.  Plain and simple those guys played their butts off today.  If you didn't see that, than you're blind or you just don't know anything about football.  Before the safety, what did our D yield maybe 5 first downs all night???  Really, I'm asking. 

You guys that are so negative need to pay attention better and watch what is going on.  You're missing some good games............

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Did I see the original post say our D was decent???????  Hello, we would have pitched a shutout if not for a fluke safety.  Our D played LIGHTS OUT.  Plain and simple those guys played their butts off today.  If you didn't see that, than you're blind or you just don't know anything about football.  Before the safety, what did our D yield maybe 5 first downs all night???   Really, I'm asking. 

You guys that are so negative need to pay attention better and watch what is going on.  You're missing some good games............

really?? Are you telling me we "missed" a good game against FIU?

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

All great teams go through rough ones. Look at Ohio State this year. Let's chalk it up as a W and move on.

NC State is now my concern.

Archived