• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls sports: not your dumping ground

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

There are Bulls fans, and there are Bulls fans who take their stresses from life out on their college team. I think the latter need their own board, maybe entitled as "Negative and Angry Posts."

I come here because I love my USF Bulls and this is my addiction, not because I need a daily dose of negative diatribe.

If you don't like the Bulls and all that goes with being a Bull, go find a program that never loses, like the Hurricane or USC!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

your point?

fans alway beeeaytch when you lose by stupid mistakes on the players and coaching side. and yes i hope to be in the same stratosphere as UM and USC someday, we are not there yet but i would like to see the building blocks in place not just talented players but coaching as well. and a recognition that focus and deciplin will win us more games than lose us games.

a well deciplined undertalented team has a chance at beating a better talented team, whereas an undeciplined eventalanted or better talented team can and will lose themselves critical games.

Guest wildrover

So are we just supposed to sing the praises of this team even when they don't deserve it?  This isn't the church of Bull, its a message board and unless I've missed the point of a message board this is where we come to vent and moan and complain as well as do cartwheels depending on the situation.  If this is your addiction then your going to have to learn to deal with the negative and angry posts as well as the goods ones we're all fans and when our team loses are looks bad or does something we don't like, venting and complaining is something we all do.  Luckily we have a forum that is open minded enough to allow for it.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

That would make for one boring frigging board ..... Just go take a peek at the Kanigit Rivals board. If the criticism is warranted, I've got no problem with it ..... and MOST of it is warranted right now.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

basketbull- go blow

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

basketbull- go blow

Nice, smazza I thought you were more mature than this.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

When basketball season comes bouncing in, this will probably be a very negative board. Our football team is very talented. They just make really stupid mistakes.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Her's the thing to remember folks. These games are NOT free. The college is charging top $$ to see this team play. If a fan doesn't feel that the product is inadequate for his price, he HAS the right to express his views. It is those who don't go to the games or don't support monetarily the Bulls sports programs that post negatively that get's my goat.  You are right Basketbull. We DO need to support our guys and girls in any endeavour. But it is the leaders, ie coaches who we question and question they should be.    The Reaper

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

So are we just supposed to sing the praises of this team even when they don't deserve it?  This isn't the church of Bull, its a message board and unless I've missed the point of a message board this is where we come to vent and moan and complain as well as do cartwheels depending on the situation.  If this is your addiction then your going to have to learn to deal with the negative and angry posts as well as the goods ones we're all fans and when our team loses are looks bad or does something we don't like, venting and complaining is something we all do.  Luckily we have a forum that is open minded enough to allow for it.  

If you want the Church of Bull then go post at USFBullseye.com.  What's great about this board is you can speak your mind without fear of never having to post again, that's why this board gets so much traffic too

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

scbull-i was only joking

and i didn't call him any names so relax

"go blow" is mild compared to what is routinely said in these boards