• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a better article has not been written

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

money/mouth time: all three as loses this year.

i will take that bet! six pack o mine vs a six pack o yours

for a team that made so many mistakes to be in the game with 2 min left is a tribute to our talent level and will to win. add a sprinkle of deciplin and you have a really good team

loserville is the only d that i think can replicate usm

and the others don't have the o to match

our d is getting better every week we will be better on o if OC does a better job and pj and the receivers improves

See my comments before your last post.  I said I was not 100% sure about us not winning at least one of those three.  Now the not going to a bowl thing?  I am 100% sure of that.  This team lacks discipline/heart/playmakers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

this team doesn't lack any heart... i think you watched the UCF game instead.  Discipline yes, playmakers/heart no.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  0

We've got 2 qualifying wins.  We need 4 more.

ECU and Army?  SHOULD be wins.  That puts us at 4 wins.

That leaves games with Memphis, Louisville, Cincy, Pitt, and UAB.  You're telling me you think we can't get 2 wins against any of those five teams?

By the way, check out this week's AP poll.  South Carolina is ranked 25th, and Southern Miss is leading the "also receiving votes" section, so they're ranked 26th.  News Flash:  We lost to two VERY good teams, and were in a position to possibly beat one of them.  You make it sound like we lost to FIU or something.

Regards,

BW

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The sky is falling  ;)

ECU is a definite win just like last year right?  They were the worst team in the conference and maybe all of college football last year. We're a worse team this year than last year.   If i remember correctly we beat them by like 1 point.  Last year JR Reed beat Memphis all by himself.  News flash - no JR Reed + no offense + no playmakers on D = Loss.  If your counting these two games as wins you may be in for some sad times.  I've had my heart broken by too many USF teams (and NY Knick teams, and NY Jet teams...) too many times to have it broken again.

Velcro - you're right we have plenty of playmakers - our entire secondary makes a bunch of plays - for the other team!

1 playmaker - Andre Hall.  Bain could be a playmaker and Peyton will be a playmaker however until we get a QB they will suffer.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

We've got 2 qualifying wins.  We need 4 more.

ECU and Army?  SHOULD be wins.  That puts us at 4 wins.

That leaves games with Memphis, Louisville, Cincy, Pitt, and UAB.  You're telling me you think we can't get 2 wins against any of those five teams?

By the way, check out this week's AP poll.  South Carolina is ranked 25th, and Southern Miss is leading the "also receiving votes" section, so they're ranked 26th.  News Flash:  We lost to two VERY good teams, and were in a position to possibly beat one of them.  You make it sound like we lost to FIU or something.

Regards,

BW

Truthfully BW, the book is still open on both these teams.  Neither has really beat anyone.  I'm guessing USF has two losses to two top 40 schools which isn't shabby.  Those two defenses may be Top 25.  Georgia had a hard time vsUSC.  NE did move the ball well on USM but the Eagles are TO hounds.

The Bulls have games vs a Top 25 UL and Top 50 teams UAB and Memphis.  Luckily, the Bulls have the flip thing going on vs the Blazers and the Tigers come to Tampa.  PJ hasta get his head on right.  8-3 is in reach.  7-4 is likely.  6 n 5 would be par.  After that, 90% of this board will commit harykary.  I'n pretty sure our Bulls can capture Ws vs Army & ECU & @UC.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260

Wow! I know this loss is tough to take but guys chill! Outside of USC game we have been in every game. This last game we beat ourselves, but at the same time we still had a chance near the end. MARK MY WORDS WE WILL BE IN A BOWL THIS YEAR!! Other than Louisville I think we can compete and knock off all are other opponents. With memphis and Uab being the toughest. Pitt almost lost to FURMAN! Granted we got a lot of work to do. But we have found a lot of talent. We have a legit tailback, and in my mind a good receiving corps as long as they get some good passes. PJ had a bad game against USM, but I still think he will be alright. Yes we gave USM the game probably this past weekend but guys we didnt give away season.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

See my comments before your last post.  I said I was not 100% sure about us not winning at least one of those three.  Now the not going to a bowl thing?  I am 100% sure of that.  This team lacks discipline/heart/playmakers.

now you are doing a john kerry and hedging your previous statement

we will be bowl eligible that is in our control, going to a bowl is not to some degree.

please post exactly what you do want to take a bet on!

the sun will rise tommorrow- does not count

now you are doing a john kerry and hedging your previous statement

we will be bowl eligible that is in our control, going to a bowl is not to some degree.

please post exactly what you do want to take a bet on!

the sun will rise tommorrow- does not count

I've already made this clear:  USF ---> will not advance to a bowl game this year.  You brought up the money/mouth thing, so put up however much you want and I'll take that bet.

To what degree is going to a bowl not in our control?  We win out - we go to a bowl.  We go 10-1 - we go to a bowl?  We go 5-6 we don't go to a bowl.  Who's control is winning games in other than ours?  Will the other teams not play nice and let us win?  

The green and gold colorblindedness on this board is appalling sometimes.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If we don't beat L'ville AND Memphis we aren't worthy of going to a bowl .............