• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Undefeated?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Undefeated for now, but Leavitt and the boys must be licking their chops looking at the rest of the slate.  I think USF possibly just beat the C-USA and Big 12 Champs for this season back to back.  Kansas definitely has the tougher road to travel out of those two schools (I'm still not sold on ECU as I think WVa really just sucks that bad this year).  Two unbelievably tough games back to back for our Bulls, that's for sure. 

JayHawk24, you guys have a potential Heisman winner in Reesing.  That kid is amazing.  Hope you guys go all the way!  Good luck and thanks to all of your fans, they were pretty cool to us!  One question, why was your coach wearing a thick jacket during this game?  Seriously he has quite the "built-in" winter coat already!  Was he trying to prove a point about the heat or something? 

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If Da Bulls can beat NC State then we "should" be able to go undefeated... NC State regardless of their ranking is a tough team.

Guest nybullsfan

If the guys don't take FIU for granted, we should be fine. 41-24

Watching NC State @ Clemson right now. NC State not looking good. Not to mention the revenge factor for the Meineke. 38-10

Pitt will be AMPed. But they'll be coming in after a short week and 2 road games. We should handle them. 24-10

Cuse? Pitiful how bad they've gotten. Besides we get them at home after a bye week. 72-0

Ville will be tough if the crowd shows up. We'll be ok if we get an early lead. 31-17

Cincy worries me. Short week away after a road game. CJL should keep they boys up there all week. Toss-up.

Rutgers at home after a bye. We'll be ready. 38-17

UCONN will be tough, but we get thru in a squeaker. 24-23

It all comes down to Dec 6th. As long as the weather cooperates, we'll do OK. 27-21

So, yah, we have a great shot at 12-0. No worse than 11-1, I believe. Will it be enuf for the NC game? Who knows, but we certainly have the inside track for Orange or Fiesta.

Good luck with the rest of the season. How about a rematch in January?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Defeating Kansas was a big hurdle. Think you are the best O we'll face, until maybe the Bowl Game.

I do expect to win the Big East UNDEFEATED.

Appreciate your support, maybe we'll have a rematch in January  ;D

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  2,277

Undefeated for now, but Leavitt and the boys must be licking their chops looking at the rest of the slate.  I think USF possibly just beat the C-USA and Big 12 Champs for this season back to back.  Kansas definitely has the tougher road to travel out of those two schools (I'm still not sold on ECU as I think WVa really just sucks that bad this year).  Two unbelievably tough games back to back for our Bulls, that's for sure.  

JayHawk24, you guys have a potential Heisman winner in Reesing.  That kid is amazing.  Hope you guys go all the way!  Good luck and thanks to all of your fans, they were pretty cool to us!  One question, why was your coach wearing a thick jacket during this game?  Seriously he has quite the "built-in" winter coat already!  Was he trying to prove a point about the heat or something? 

I had the same exact question.  I was like "what the heck is he doing wearing a fleece jacket when it's probably 85 degrees with 100% humidity?"

• Content Count:  5,241

Thats probably mangino's weight loss program....

• Content Count:  339

There's not a game on the remaining schedule that we shouldn't win, but we've always got a "stumble" game or 2.  I doubt we avoid this in 08, but it's possibie.

Cinci does not bother me as they lost their QB.  UCONN may be better than expected.  Louisville may have time to turn things around before we visit.

Archived