• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats from So Miss

Guest Ken Thompson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  0

C-USA tougher than the big east  wow! We werent forced to leave if C-USA is a better conference we woulda stayed but it isnt even close what is this moron talking about

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Have a question…Do they teach closed mind stereotyping at South Florida?

I dunno.  Do they teach poor spelling and mangling metaphors at Southern Piss?

I think some of your posters on your message board have taken ignorance to a whole new level.

No, ignorance is displayed in the statement quoted below.

As far a football is concerned, you’re just a cog on our latter.

Oy vey, where to start?  First off, it's spelled LADDER, not "latter".  Secondly, ladders have RUNGS, not COGS.  Cogs are found on gears, not ladders.

Now run along, Southern Piss fan.  Don't you have a basket full of painkillers and drugs to give to your quarterback before next week's game?  I hear that's a Southern Piss tradition.  Well, that, and boinking your sister.

Go F yourself.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

Go CB!  

By the way its a "ladder"...and a "ladder" has rungs, not cogs.

You can have C-USA, their crappy refs, and their non BCS bowls.

Go Bulls

Go BIG EAST

Guest REAPEREAGLE

I can assure you that South Florida didn’t get invited to the Big Least because how good they were. Beside, with West Virginia getting beat yesterday it will be just a matter of time before the Big Least will loose the BCS automatic bid. Now that we came into your own house and beat you. You should return to the bottom with the rest of the bottom feeders.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

Answer me this question.

What makes C-USA so great?

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

When you mention the referees “giving†Southern the game, I am assuming your referring to the pass interference call. I guess the referees made your player take his helmet off while he was still on the field as well. Finally, the game wasn’t as close as the score indicated

We were outplayed last night and deserved to lose so on that note good game

To your credit it is very difficult to compete in CUSA.

True

I'm sure you'll find it easier in the Big East.

ummmmm...... you don't really believe this do you? I mean just because you say it and wish beyond all hope that could make it so....

you’re just a cog on our latter as we make our way to our 5th CUSA title.

I would agree this is probably true, however while I'm sure this isn't your intent to point out it pretty much explains the problem with c-usa. Your goal is the c-usa championship not the national championship...why? oh yeah thats as high as the c-usa "latter" goes. Guess we'll just have to settle with out easy Big East climb to a national goal  ;D

Guest Reapereagle

Main Entry: 1cog

Pronunciation: 'käg

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English cogge, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Norwegian kug cog

1 : a tooth on the rim of a wheel or gear

2 : a subordinate but vital person or part

- cogged  /'kägd/ adjective  

If you would look at the 2nd entry for cog you will understand what I mean. It's no fun trash talking when you have to explain everything.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

Etymology: Middle English cogge, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Norwegian kug cog

If you would look at the 2nd entry for cog you will understand what I mean. It's no fun trash talking when you have to explain everything.

Yes, a cog IS a subordinate!  Very good!  I'm also pleased to see you access a dictionary.  That alone immediately places you in the top .0001% of all Southern Piss grads.

Now... follow along here, hillbilly.  If you'd have said "You're a cog on our way to a title", that would have been correct.

But "You're a cog ON THE LADDER" is wrong.  Don't you get it, Southern Piss moron?  COGS ARE NOT ON LADDERS.  That's called a mixed metaphor.  Sort of like your mixed family, when your sister married your dad.

Enjoy life in the doublewide, you friggin schmuck.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,777

Ok...one last chance...what is the relationship between a "cog" and a "latter" (I'm spotting you ten points on the assumption that you really mean "ladder")

Here's what you meant to say "you are just another rung on the ladder".

I agree that it's not much fun talking trash when you have to explain everything, but it's also not much fun when you have to decrypt a post.  Comprende, Jethro?

maxbaerjr.jpg