• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats from So Miss

Guest Ken Thompson

Guest Ken Thompson

Y'all hung in there tough tonight.  You deserve kudos for that.  I hope your team wins some more games this year.  To your credit it is very difficult to compete in CUSA.  I'm sure you'll find it easier in the Big East.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

It was a hard loss to take but they came in and played better than we did, so they deserve it.

Hopefully we'll get to meet them down the road.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Kiss my ass, you condescending backwater, wife swapping redneck. Time to drive your home back to the bayou.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i agree with CB

these   guys beat our ass and  and come in here and thank us

and most of us say "thank you, how gracious' OR "what a classy guy"

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

hell yeah, **** taht guy.

:)

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

For all of you Southern Miss Fucks, if we did not have all those **** turnovers and penalties. We would of blown your incest team out of the water. Thank your lucky ******* stars you got a win in tampa.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

USM had better be thanking USF because we pretty much gave them the win with the mistakes. Also, it didnt hurt USM to have the C-USA officials on their side. Sure USM won the game, but I believe USF is the team that should have won.  

As for the C-USA being tougher than the BIG EAST. Well will soon see about that next season when C-USA adds bottom feeders: RICE, UCF, TULSA, SMU, etc to their leagues. Have fun in C-DOA while USF competes for better bowl games and money. Good riddance.

Guest REAPEREAGLE

Have a question…Do they teach closed mind stereotyping at South Florida? Judging from your comments on your message board South Florida has bigger problems then their football team. I think some of your posters on your message board have taken ignorance to a whole new level. As far a football is concerned, you’re just a cog on our latter as we make our way to our 5th CUSA title. When you mention the referees “giving†Southern the game, I am assuming your referring to the pass interference call. I guess the referees made your player take his helmet off while he was still on the field as well. Finally, the game wasn’t as close as the score indicated. Thank you.