• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs looking to trade Garcia

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Which coach and quarterback are 'ready to kill each other?' ProFootballTalk.com has the scoop:

"A league source tells us that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are trying to trade quarterback Jeff Garcia. Per the source, the Bucs are willing to take anything they can get for Garcia, who's in the final season of a two-year contract. The problem is the relationship between Garcia and coach Jon Gruden. They're "ready to kill each other," the source said.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Which coach and quarterback are 'ready to kill each other?' ProFootballTalk.com has the scoop:

"A league source tells us that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are trying to trade quarterback Jeff Garcia. Per the source, the Bucs are willing to take anything they can get for Garcia, who's in the final season of a two-year contract. The problem is the relationship between Garcia and coach Jon Gruden. They're "ready to kill each other," the source said.

Although I wouldn't doubt that one bit, I'll wait until a more reputable source than that joke site ....

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

"A league source tells us that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are trying to trade coach Jon Gruden. Per the source, the Bucs are willing to take anything they can get for Gruden, who has failed to produce since his first year with the team. The problem is the relationship between Garcia and coach Jon Gruden. They're "ready to kill each other," the source said.

I fixed it.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

"A league source tells us that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are trying to trade coach Jon Gruden. Per the source, the Bucs are willing to take anything they can get for Gruden, who has failed to produce since his first year with the team. The problem is the relationship between Garcia and coach Jon Gruden. They're "ready to kill each other," the source said.

I fixed it.

Now while I agree its finally gotten to the pont of Gruden wearing out his welcome here,  I wouldnt exactly say "he's failed to produce" since the Superbowl victory, considering we have 2 division titles in those years. 

• Content Count:  4,738

Maybe not, but he got his prized QB that he met several different years to get and now he wants to put him out to pasture. 

• Content Count:  883

So now miamisportsfan directs his wrath towards the Bucs. Once hockey starts do you post every negative thing you can find about the Bolts too???

• Content Count:  873

I fixed it.

Now while I agree its finally gotten to the pont of Gruden wearing out his welcome here,  I wouldnt exactly say "he's failed to produce" since the Superbowl victory, considering we have 2 division titles in those years. 

He's mediocre.  HIs record is about .500 since he's been here.  Time for gruden to go.

Archived