• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entourage Anyone???

Bull Dozer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

love entourage. the first two shows for this season are promising. i look forward to seeing what happens with the whole 9 souls thing. i think eric is gonna take the norton deal leaving vince out in the cold leading to some intresting dynamics. i think vince is gonna side with ari so e and vince ae gonna have some problems. i saw trueblood. it is a really intresting show. i look forward to seeing more of this season and hbo has picked it up for a second season already.

Yeah for some reason i think this season the guys will start to grow apart a bit.  It's an interesting plost direction that hasn't been explored yet and could lead to some hilarity. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

Heres a link to a list of some of the top Ari Gold quotes! Enjoy!

http://cuzoogle.com/2008/09/24/25-awesome-ari-gold-quotes/

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

season finale was decent, but kind of weird.  I think seeing the guys in the role of loser was the reason.

Archived