• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Students need to grow up

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, gum on the back of seats... Grow up students. But, all the other damage? sounds to me like bad construction. How is it somebody's fault their shoe somehow left an imprint on a stair? $65 mil should have built a better building.

• Content Count:  138

They also did not use the proper laminates and protective coatings on most of the surfaces because it was "too expensive", now they have to repair the damage AND use the formerly not cost effective sealants.  Its a building designed for use by tens of thousands of people 18-22 years old on a daily basis, this was poor planning.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why blame shoddy workmanship, put the blame where it should be. 

Everyone needs to respect others proprety- this means young and old as well.

• Content Count:  138

Why blame shoddy workmanship, put the blame where it should be. 

Everyone needs to respect others proprety- this means young and old as well.

Others property?  Marshall Student Center, this is a gathering place PAID FOR and specifically designed for use by students, this is most defiantly the fault of bad planning.  This "destruction" is limited to say the least, hardly holes in the walls and keg shells through windows.  Id like to see what any new structure looked like after being used by around 35,000 people.

• Content Count:  771

Marshall Student Center director Joe Synovec said he simply would like the students to treat the building with the same respect they would show their own houses.

Today's kids with their wimpy no discipline parents.  Those helicopter parents are probably swirling around the Marshall Center and complaining how the administration is "mean to their precious little darlings".

What these kids really need was a good spanking growing up.  You color on the wall with crayons?  You get a spanking and then are told to clean up the mess you made on the wall.  You do not fawn over your bratty kid and say it is so cute while you take pictures of crayon "masterpiece" and send it to all your relatives.

I am so confused.  I read your post and agreed with every word of it, and then was shocked to see your support for Obama.  I'm glad he has supporters like you who believe in appropriate justice, but I'm still puzzled.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Appropriate justice is being responsible for your actions and if you would pay attention to what Obama has been speaking about is being responsible contributors and consumers to society.

• Content Count:  2,118

some people today have no respect at all. if they catch these students doing this to the marshall center, they should be punished.

Archived