• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Litter advertising

BULLSHTR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure you all notice the 4x6 cards advertising for Prana, etc. all over the ground when you walk around campus.

Well I finally saw someone "distributing" them. This guy tossed one on the ground literally every 4 or 5 steps.

Why isn't there someone enforcing littering laws on campus, it's ridiculous.

It makes our campus like like a trash bin, when I see this crap all over the ground.

I picked up about 10 walking right behind him until I had to switch paths to get to my class.

Don't they have bulletin boards on campus for people to post this crap?

I'm sure you all notice the 4x6 cards advertising for Prana, etc. all over the ground when you walk around campus.

Well I finally saw someone "distributing" them. This guy tossed one on the ground literally every 4 or 5 steps.

Why isn't there someone enforcing littering laws on campus, it's ridiculous.

It makes our campus like like a trash bin, when I see this crap all over the ground.

I picked up about 10 walking right behind him until I had to switch paths to get to my class.

Don't they have bulletin boards on campus for people to post this crap?

I agree wholeheartedly. I really wish they would be fined for distributing that crap on campus. Stapling a poster to a utility poll is one thing, but this is another... I remember 3 years back when I lived in the dorms and didn't drive my car often, one of those postercards was under my windshield wiper, and during the heat of the day it fused to my windshield. Took me like 2 hours of razor scraping it off to get it off completely.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

+1

I think this is horrible. Should definitely be enforced. If not the individuals, the clubs.

• Content Count:  1,479

I have a friend that when they hand her all that stuff says, "so you want me to throw this away for you?"

But I agree about it, that was horrible the other day with all of it on the ground.

• Content Count:  2,363

It should definitely be enforced--especially since typically the litterers make it abundantly clear (it is, afterall, an advertisement) who is committing the crime.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

YES!  Someone PLEASE take action against these!  I have the same problem living off campus as I did on campus!  I don't go to my car for a day, it rains and the heat bakes the worthless things to the window.  I should call the a-holes and demand they come clean my car!

Archived