• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants - September 5th to 12th

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Bucs suck

I finally agree with you, I'm selling my season tickets and not buying again until gruden is out

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

Lol

gonna get swept yet again

should be winning 6 - 2

red sux will come back because the devil rays are doing what they do best, dissapoint

this team is a freaking joke!!!!!!!

how many chances are they gonna waste????

forget the playoffs, it's not meant to be!!!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhh ****!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

team sucks. theyre going nowhere. IF they make the playoffs they will get swept. they complain about people not showing up to games? quit choking and maybe they will

THERE YOU FCKING HAVE IT RIGHT FCKING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAY HITTING ANOTHER FCKING HOME RUN FOR THE SH!T HEADS.  GREAT FCKING JOB ANDREW FCKING FRIEDMAN.  *** THIS TEAM, THEY ARE PIECES OF FCKING TRASH THAT ARE WORTHLESS *** FACES!!!!!!!!!!!  WAY TO GIVE UP FCKING FIRST FCKING PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!  EVERY FCKING OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO SCORE MORE FCKING RUNS IN THIS FCKING GAME AND YOU BLOW IT, BUT THE GUY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO "MORTGAGE THE FCKING FUTURE" TO GET ENDS UP FCKING YOU OVER.  WAY TO FCKING GO YOU PIECES OF SH!T MOTHER FCKERS.  wHAT'S THE POINT OF SUPPORTING THIS FCKING GARBAGE?????????  WHY WATCH ANYMORE?  I HOPE THAT FCKING BUILDING IS FILLED WITH 90% RED OX FANS BECAUSE YOU FCKING A$$HOLES DON'T FCKING DESERVE FANS AFTER THIS SH!T

I HATE THE FCKING RAYS, JUST LOSE THE REST OF YOUR FCKING GAMES AND MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON MOTHER FCKERS!

***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team sucks. theyre going nowhere. IF they make the playoffs they will get swept. they complain about people not showing up to games? quit choking and maybe they will

I'm not going, I've been to 12 fcking games this year but will not go back to watch this pile of sh!t.

devil rays will have 2 sayings people will remember them by, biggest losers ever and biggest chokers ever

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Dan Johnson just tied it up vs papelbon, you can relax now and try to actually enjoy the game

Archived