• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Changes in Depth Chart?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Anyone expect changes for this week? Other than the obvious injury issues (Pupello and Ford).

The only thing I could see is potentially having Bogan as a starter...which would be Bogan, Love, and either Hester, Johnson, or Edwards.

I think Edwards remains as the punt returner, but Wilson may see some action.

Would you replace Murph on kick returns?

Does Alcin see the field before we are ahead by 20? (not necessarily because of the fumble, but we are so deep at WR)

I would also love to see Robinson replace Buie on 3rd down passing situations.

OK, just grasping for something to talk about this morning that isn't related to UCF, or stadium nazi situations.

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

I would replace Murph on kick returns, but not because of the fumble on Sat night, more so because i dont want to see a guy as important as him taking hits every kickoff. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I would replace Murph on kick returns, but not because of the fumble on Sat night, more so because i dont want to see a guy as important as him taking hits every kickoff.   

I'd rather keep Murph rested for running with recievers, but I'm not sure I'd like to see a starting WR back their either.  What about one of our 6 RBs?  How about plancher?  Didn't he do kicks a few years ago?

• Content Count:  261

I don't care what anyone says, Marcus Edwards should not return punts. He dances too much and he lacks the speed to hit the holes. Theo Wilson should be the PR. He's faster and doesn't dance around. I hate that Amarri Jackson crap. One move is usually all it takes. Although J Murph fumbled, he made one move and was gone...just like the Auburn game. Besides (and obviously), it's easier to block for a returner that runs north and south. When players reverse their fields and dance, chances for penalties greatly increase. Watch the 06 games with Ean Randolph and you'll see exactly what I mean.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'd rather keep Murph rested for running with recievers, but I'm not sure I'd like to see a starting WR back their either.  What about one of our 6 RBs?  How about plancher?  Didn't he do kicks a few years ago?

I think I'd like to see Butler and T Wilson back there. I think Murph and Johnson are good back there, but worry about injuries as well. Johnson is in a very deep position, but Murph is probably the most important corner we have right now.

• Content Count:  1,911

I dont like how Murphy runs with the ball. Never have. He hangs it out there too much.

• Content Count:  1,633

I think Plancher is the best option, he tough, fast and I think we need to get the ball in his hands as much as possible...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't have a problem with Marcus Edwars returning punts as he is sure handed and gains good yardage. At some point, I'd like to see what Quenton Washington can do. He was the punt returner on his HS team which had Noel Devine.  

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Anyone expect changes for this week? Other than the obvious injury issues (Pupello and Ford).

The only thing I could see is potentially having Bogan as a starter...which would be Bogan, Love, and either Hester, Johnson, or Edwards.

I think Edwards remains as the punt returner, but Wilson may see some action.

Would you replace Murph on kick returns?

Does Alcin see the field before we are ahead by 20? (not necessarily because of the fumble, but we are so deep at WR)

I would also love to see Robinson replace Buie on 3rd down passing situations.

OK, just grasping for something to talk about this morning that isn't related to UCF, or stadium nazi situations.

depth chart seems to mean little

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I don't care what anyone says, Marcus Edwards should not return punts. He dances too much and he lacks the speed to hit the holes. Theo Wilson should be the PR. He's faster and doesn't dance around. I hate that Amarri Jackson crap.

Agree 100%

Archived