• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mark May

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I am so sick of this guy. I'm pretty confident he would be more upset about USC losing than his alma mater. He has his lips wrapped around Pete more than Mrs. Carroll herself. I was so happy they got rid of Trev Alberts. This tool needs to be the next to go.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I have to disagree, I don't care what he thinks about USC, he is really the only one friendly to the BE since he is bias toward Pitt. If we lost him, ESPN wouldn't have anyone that is pro-BE. 

• Content Count:  2,478

Dude, don't hate on Mark May. He gives the Big East lots of love. As well having a great respect for USF. Trust me. He is a pretty down to earth non-biased guy when compared to Jesse Palmer and such.

• Content Count:  3,403

I have to disagree, I don't care what he thinks about USC, he is really the only one friendly to the BE since he is bias toward Pitt. If we lost him, ESPN wouldn't have anyone that is pro-BE. 

Tons of people on ESPN say good things about the Big East.  jesse Palmer, rece davis, lee corso, kirk herbstreit, godfreid, lundanville, etc, etc, etc...

As for Mark May:  he says the same thing every year:  USC is so good and dominant there is no one on earth that could beat them.  He picked Pitt to win the Big East.  he's not that good.

• Content Count:  1,797

Two thirds of ESPN's show is staged schtick.  That's why I just don't watch that channel that much anymore.  On every topic, there has to be one guy on one side of the topic and another one on the other side.  Scripted BS instead of true analysis.  Annoying.

Normal

Two thirds of ESPN's show is staged schtick.  That's why I just don't watch that channel that much anymore.  On every topic, there has to be one guy on one side of the topic and another one on the other side.  Scripted BS instead of true analysis.  Annoying.

Normal

They agree a lot.

Normal

They agree a lot.

Especially the Game Day crew.  Their show seems the least "formulaic" of all of them.

• Content Count:  206

Jim   "not so fast my friend,"  they are extremely formulaic and scripted.  And they're all idiots as well. ;D ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The Big East shouldn't be getting any love after this past weekend of games. Hoping this upcoming weekend will be better.

Jim  "not so fast my friend,"  they are extremely formulaic and scripted.  And they're all idiots as well. ;D ;D

Oh, I see.  They are excellent actors, then.  Just because they are organized doesn't mean they are scripted.  It's not like they are paid to disagree.  They have prompts but they say what they want.

Such conspiracies.

If ESPN sucks, someone please tell me a better network.

Archived