• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just put up $50 with Siaha Burley from UCF (former receiver) - Giving 24 pts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The kid was a baller during the Dante Culpepper days... he still a pretty decent baller now as we compete against each other in some Top Gun flag leagues in Arizona when he isn't tearing it up during the Arena season. I'm giving 24 points on this one... I hate to say this, but it's like taking candy from a baby. And to think this is an away game and I'm giving 24... Wonder what Vegas is giving on this one?

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I heard the spread was 8.5 in favor of USF.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Same thing I was thinking. My g/f's uncle is a big shot better on college football (we're talking $100K bets - dude had a whole week for 10 people comped at The Palms recently). I sent her a text as soon as I saw this line. He could make a big score this week on USF.

• Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Does that point spread come with a buffet comp and two tickets to the Cirque de Soleil show of your choice??  I mean if they're giving stuff away in Vegas, they might as well go all the way.

Can someone find a reasonable scenario where a neutral handicapper would think 8.5 points is enough to take the team that struggled with S.C State last week against a ranked opponent who's healthy and played very well in their opener?  Of course they always have a punchers chance... but 8.5?  Really??  In my head I had this at 19. 

In the immortal words of Chris Thomas... always protect your unit, but Lay The Wood!!

Archived