• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hilarious...you know we played a good game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If Mike Ford had been a Spartan the movie would have been called "1".

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I thought it would have been in good taste to announce the Rays win.

It would have got a good response from the crowd as well as inform, I heard many people asking about the score (my group knew, cell phone web browsing is great).

How weird is it that you debate recording the the Rays game or the Bulls (obviously the Bulls got recorded but I had to think about it).

My beaches about stadium operations:

1. How hard is to know which player made the play, are the UA jersey numbers that hard to read?

2. When they showed the rankings they cut short showing the screen with USF, the crowd started to cheer then died out quickly.

All very good points.  I couldn't believe they cut the screen when our Bulls name was shown on the AP Top 25. 

why can't the stadium officials post scores for other games on the side stadium small electronic boards.

I was thinking the same thing.  I kept looking for it somewhere because I thought we used to see them.  I guess I must have been thinking of the Bucs games.

I'm pretty sure they did used to show them at our games. I've only been to one Bucs game, and it was way up in the nosebleeds, but I do remember seeing out of town scores on the side boards.

• Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

Question, why can't the stadium officials post scores for other games on the side stadium small electronic boards.  During the Bucs games the post NFL scores, it would be nice to see other college scores being posted.  Anyone know what we have to do to make this happen.   

I remember them doing this last year during USF games...

Archived