• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

not having a viable #2 offensive weapon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

We have the weapons at all the skilled positions... and with depth.

As I've posted before, it will be up to the O line to open holes and give MG time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Ford will step it up and be a huge playmaker this year. Taurus Johnson will take a leap this year as well methinks.

ford is our 4th string running back right now... he doesn't care about practicing so the coaches don't want to reward him with touches.

I don't know one way or the other about his attitude, but if you do, you should give specifics instead of just saying he doesn't care about practicing. What gives you that impression?

By the way, there is a big OR between Ford and Taylor in the spot where our second RB goes...For instance, RB 'A' is comprised of two guys that can block (FB maybe), and RB 'B' is Taylor OR Ford, so, technically, he could enter the season as a starter, we really don't know yet...unless you have inside info.

• Content Count:  1,894

I've said this plenty of times but our system isn't designed for that number 2 option. We seem to stick to rotating backs in the game regardless of how one back is doing. We seem to spread the ball around pretty well to the wide recievers which is another reason why we won't ever land that huge wr recruit because he won't get the crabtree numbers as long as we have a mobile qb. I think where we lack in that regard we make up in the depth of our wr's and the runningbacks as well, so it works itself out. I hope this year we are more successful and the statistics will improve for each guy. I think we have quite a few go to guys IMO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

It won't matter who has the rock... Our line will be vastly improved... Hell smazza could get 3.5 a carry behind the well-oiled unit!

Hell yeah, smazza could be our #2 offensive weapon!

I wanna play defense!   :D

football_tackle_head_clash.jpg

Get in line ;)

longline005.jpg

:ROFLMAO

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

... I think that people have a serious problem when smazza makes a point, and I don't know that he meant to do it. ...

It's the hundreds of useless posts the preceed. If he would make more posts that he is actually making a point, it would be different.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  339

Ford will be fine and he will be our 2nd weapon on offense.  

If it's not ford then it will likely be Taylor.  Williams is a good back but he is not an offensive weapon that will strike fear in the defense.  None of the recievers are standouts, though I think TJ may breakout this year.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Ford will step it up and be a huge playmaker this year. Taurus Johnson will take a leap this year as well methinks.

ford is our 4th string running back right now... he doesn't care about practicing so the coaches don't want to reward him with touches.

I don't know one way or the other about his attitude, but if you do, you should give specifics instead of just saying he doesn't care about practicing. What gives you that impression?

By the way, there is a big OR between Ford and Taylor in the spot where our second RB goes...For instance, RB 'A' is comprised of two guys that can block (FB maybe), and RB 'B' is Taylor OR Ford, so, technically, he could enter the season as a starter, we really don't know yet...unless you have inside info.

i know people within the organization who are at practice on a daily basis... do u honestly think the people in front of ford are better than him? ford has more talent at the RB position than all of them... the coaches are kinda pissed off at ford.

he is lazy, i want ford to be our #1 back. i really like ford. he just thinks his natural ability that he brings on gameday is all he needs. the guy can block but he almost refuses to.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Ford will be fine and he will be our 2nd weapon on offense.  

If it's not ford then it will likely be Taylor.  Williams is a good back but he is not an offensive weapon that will strike fear in the defense.  None of the recievers are standouts, though I think TJ may breakout this year.

as far as the receivers go. AJ Love is having a good camp watch for a big year out of love, carlton was but has recently acquired the drops, he has all the physical tools to be a dominant receiver. taurus is also doing great.

Archived