• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

smazza?

cmhatter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Why does everyone hate on smazza? He's like the Chad Johnson of the bullspen...

He says ridiculous stuff like Chad saying he can beat Michael Phelps in swimming races but people fail to see the humor in all of it. He likes the spotlight.

he is an alternative viewpoint. i think some of the stuff that he says is hilarious because i don't take it seriously. Sometimes he even brings good points to the table. he always keeps me balanced.

i for one appreciate his existance

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Give it another 5 years on this board and 50,000 more of his posts and let me know how you feel then.  :D

• Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

please never compare chad johnson to smazza again.

thank you

ocho cinco at his finest

85 can't stop 85

• Content Count:  3,403

please never compare chad johnson to smazza again.

thank you

ocho cinco at his finest

85 can't stop 85

Probably the best ad for SNF in history, and better than anything smazza says.

the funny thing about that video is that chad knows hes not the best receiver in the NFL... he knows what he says if ludacris but says it anyways... thats my point.

• Content Count:  3,403

the funny thing about that video is that chad knows hes not the best receiver in the NFL... he knows what he says if ludacris but says it anyways... thats my point.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's the best WR.  It's not hard to make the case.  He's probably in the top 5.

• Content Count:  743

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's the best WR.  It's not hard to make the case.  He's probably in the top 5.

Umm... he's definitely in the top 3. He's as good as TO and Moss. He just doesn't have the QB or offense around him. He's top 10 receivers all time.

anyway... who cares what he says... smazza is a freaking idiot and he says stuff just to get people worked up. he's useless, negative, and doulbe posts about everything...

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Go read his political views and comments.  That will clue you in.

Umm... he's definitely in the top 3. He's as good as TO and Moss. He just doesn't have the QB or offense around him. He's top 10 receivers all time.

anyway... who cares what he says... smazza is a freaking idiot and he says stuff just to get people worked up. he's useless, negative, and doulbe posts about everything...

did you just say chad johnson has no QB? LOL or offense around him? LOL apparently u don't follow the NFL

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

A lot of the negative stuff that gets posted by smazza is designed more to get people agitated than anything else.  Personally, I find the mere fact that he views this site as a tool for him to start fights for his own enjoyment to be repugnant.  However, every site has its troll.

Archived