• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gary the Chef?

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

is he on his way home?

people say he is disruptive and same with barry?

fact of the matter...rays need to bring them both in.  its 7 weeks left.  and you are in a pennant race.  both those guys want to win a ring.  they will do what needs to be done or what they are told in order to win.  i think if you take one you should take both. 

will the rays make a HUGE splash.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No way they bring both in, they can't stand each other.

I'm personally rooting for The Barry.  I wouldn't have said that a month ago, but it's a pretty good situation now.  Only a few weeks, so he can't have much of a negative influence.  The Rays are now solidly in position for the playoffs, but need another bat in the worst way.  It'd be a great fit for Bonds because it wouldn't be a major commitment, but he could remind people that he can still bring the lumber with a nice playoff run.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Sheff is one of my favorite players of all time so i would love to see him on the Rays.  I would go to a couple games just to watch him. 

• Content Count:  873

Every one keeps talking about barroid bonds like there's a good chance of him coming here.  Is there any rumors or reports on this or are you all just in a hoping mood?

I can do this too.

The rays should trade for albert pujols.  We could really use him down the stretch.  We can offer price, niemann, and zobrist.  I hope the rays get pujols.  That would really help them.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Every one keeps talking about barroid bonds like there's a good chance of him coming here.  Is there any rumors or reports on this or are you all just in a hoping mood?

I can do this too.

The rays should trade for albert pujols.  We could really use him down the stretch.  We can offer price, niemann, and zobrist.  I hope the rays get pujols.  That would really help them.

Barry is a unsigned FA that made no secret that he wanted to play this season.  Pooholes is a franchise type player that the cards would never give up.  Great comparison. 

• Content Count:  12,293

barry would sign with the padres if they wanted him.

its a shame.  he is such a great player and could help the team so much.  and its clear he is NOT juicing anymore.  and hasnt been for like 4 years (since they started testing)

id love to have barry on the rays.

• Content Count:  873

barry would sign with the padres if they wanted him.

its a shame.  he is such a great player and could help the team so much.  and its clear he is NOT juicing anymore.  and hasnt been for like 4 years (since they started testing)

id love to have barry on the rays.

He's also an @sshole - the main reason the rays got rid of dukes and young and huff

Archived