• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nike Plus iPod University Challenge

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

I wear Asics Kayanos and I won't run in anything else.

The Nike chip set-up is pretty cool for only $30.  I listen to my iPod while I run anyway, so why not track my mileage while I'm at it.  I just tuck the chip between the instep of my foot and the tongue of my shoe.  Works great.

I saw that a previous poster gave the link for the challenge, so come on and join - whatever style of shoes you wear ;)

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I hate Nike.

But if it was the UA challenge it would be cool, right?

• Content Count:  2

I havent logged any miles using Nike+ in a while... need to start up again.  Nike+ is pretty cool, I thought it would just be a cheap gimmick but it works.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Still just over a 30 mile lead, come on Bulls. We've got to hold them off for another 2 weeks or so.

Stampede...or just run a lot, not sure if stampeding gets us any bonus points in this one

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

gotta agree on not being a fan of Nike running shoes...I stick with adidas and am going to be getting a new pair as soon as the budget allows for me to spend some money on good stuff.

Gotta admit though, you guys are getting me thinking about buying the nike+ again. I'd read some bad reviews on it and stopped running so I never got it, but with my best friend having this crazy idea that I'm running a marathon with her I can use all the motivation I can get...so this challenge may encourage me to get the nike+ a little sooner than I would otherwise as we can't allow us to be out "stampeded" by those other schools.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

got my Nike+ today...logged 2.5 miles for the Bulls but we're losing to UCF BAD

Only 2 days left in the challenge but I guess us USF fans are too busy getting ready for football season to be logging more miles :)

Archived