• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All is right in the World

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Multiple blogs from Greg, the board is starting to buzz, getting the countdown from the few Bulls in Orlando, taking crap from UCF fans who have a short memory about a 64-12 shellacking.

That smell my friends is football season and it's around the corner.

I've got the ringtone changed to The Bull (dangerous because I don't want to answer)... T-minus 25 days, 0 hours and 58 minutes.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i wouldnt be able to stand living in Orlando.

more power to you.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

more power to you.

if things work out I might be working in Orlando ::crossing fingers:: - if I do I'll have to buy some more USF stuff for the desk

last year I posted a "Go Bulls" on a donation thing at BWW in CrossRoads...and I'll be up there in my USF stuff this weekend...last time I wore my USF tank top to disney I actually had an employee  mutter "USF sucks" at me - he was a UCF fan holding about 100 balloons wearing a silly outfit :) 

• Content Count:  12,293

who would you go work in Orlando for?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

there's just a few companys I'm interested in working for (some I've applied with, some just looking) that those are their closest offices to Tampa

interested in Disney and a few other companies that don't have offices in Tampa...at least not for positions I'd be able to work (trust me I know it's a heck of a drive)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

...the board is starting to buzz...

T-minus 25 days, 0 hours and 58 minutes.

The board may have experienced some premature buzzing...page views in July 2008 were up 35% over 2007!  That's pretty big and a testament to the growing Bulls online community and the fact that unlike years gone by, people didn't just drop off until football started.  It's been pretty active here in the offseason.

• Content Count:  398

I've got the ringtone changed to The Bull (dangerous because I don't want to answer)... T-minus 25 days, 0 hours and 58 minutes.

I did this a few weeks ago. My friends roll their eyes at me every time they hear it, but they aren't equal in my fanaticism yet.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

more power to you.

I actually live near UCF.  It's great going into a restaurant with a USF  shirt on and have most people stop and stare like I was the villain in an old western walking into the saloon.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Yeah, you folks in Tampa are missing out on some dirty looks we Bulls in Orlando are receiving. It's all good though. It kind of makes it more special when you walk into a place and someone notices your shirt and gets excited because they also went to USF.

• Content Count:  573

Yes everything is right in the world...about 3 1/2 weeks away. 

I've also heard some crazy talk by gnats that they will win this game and that this is the most important.  That last part makes me laugh the hardest since I'm sure they said the same thing about game 1: to start the series on a good note, game 2: so that they can still win the series, and game 3: so that they can still end the series tied.

Archived