• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nobody fly U.S. Airways

ksquire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The low-cost airlines like Spirit have been doing it forever.  They also charge to check baggage.

1. Check your bag or ship it UPS (many times, it's cheaper than checking)

2. BYOB/Snacks for the plane ride

3. Fly cheaper = fly smarter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

My dad, sister and I had an awful experience last summer with them.  Basically we were goign to Indiana for a few days to see some family.  So we had a stop in DC.  And we weren't supposed to change flights.  So we we're just expected to stay on the flight.  So we stay, and then are pushed off by the crew, saying another crew is coming on.  So we get off and wait at the gate(supposed to be like a half hour layover till we board again),but we're waiting, and don't see the screen by the gate change and we are finally told, not by a worker at the gate or anything, by another passanger that its probably cancelled.  So theres this long ******* line we have to wait in the see what we can get, so we switgched around the line for about 4 hours tikll we finally got up, around 8 p.m. and we are told that there aren't any more flights so we have to stay the night at a best western. Then the next day, we are put on stand by 4 times. then a fifth we make the flight, but the lady comes on the flight so all three of us are kciked off.  So my dad was pretty pissed, and said somjething that got us a a flight at about 7 o'clock.

overall a horrific experience

Archived