• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

F you Andrew Friedman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

The one thing this team needs to get them to the playoffs is a little more offense and you choke at the deadline.  They want Niemann and Brignac and you decline?  Thanks a lot @sshole.  Yeah, let's keep are prospects for the future because our team doesn't have a shot.  And sure, the great rocco "porcelain man" baldelli is definitely the answer. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

And how do you know that Friedman declined?  I read that the Manny talks started up again.  Sounds to me like the Pirates backed out.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,500
  • Days Won:  13

I got my popcorn ready

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I got my popcorn ready

What for?  To watch Arthur Rhodes get lit up like a pinball machine?

The Rays will not make the playoff's

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The one thing this team needs to get them to the playoffs is a little more offense and you choke at the deadline.  They want Niemann and Brignac and you decline?  Thanks a lot @sshole.  Yeah, let's keep are prospects for the future because our team doesn't have a shot.  And sure, the great rocco "porcelain man" baldelli is definitely the answer. 

do you have ZERO class?

do you have ZERO class?

lol

• Content Count:  12,293

again...a perfect example of someone who has no clue what they are talking about.  Friedman did NOT decline the deal.  The Pirates thought it was a better offer to go with the 3-team trade.

please....become a red sox fan or something. 

• Content Count:  509

friedman would not turn that deal down.  no gm in baseball would turn that deal down.  how about this scenario, pittsburgh wanted another top pitching prospect, so started a rumor the deal was done to put pressure on friedman.  or, the deal was practically done, but pittsburgh wanted to wait until the last second to see if they could get a better deal, and the red sox and dodgers came through.

on another note, manny will be a ray next season.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Pittsburgh wanted Wade Davis included with Niemann and Brignac...smart move by Friedman. Why give up 3 huge prospects for a player that might not even be with us a year later. We have worked to hard to build up our prospect system to throw it away for a one year player. We will be fine. Learn how the game works, big guy.

Archived