• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now this is what I am talking about...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

This game will tell us alot about the heart of this team and who are the leaders.  Leavitt coached teams as the record shows bounce back well from adversity and find a way to win.

I expect to win.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

If our offense plays like real South Florida Bulls offense then we will defeat TCU and look towards Southern Miss.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Its the worst versus the worst.  The TCU "D" and the USF "O".  Do I smell a record book performance coming for a USF running back ?  Yup but only if they give him the ball. A bunch,whole lotta times, more then average, a plethora of carries, myriad of carries.  Andre Hall will run with indefatigable strength.  Ahh I feel a Cleo momnet coming on ?  yes I see total yards gained of 222(128 running,37 passing & 57 return yards)

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

I think TCU is going to make a concious effort to correct their defensive woes in practice this week.  We may have caught them at a bad time.

I fear that your are going to live up to your name this week! :)

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Its the worst versus the worst.  The TCU "D" and the USF "O".  Do I smell a record book performance coming for a USF running back ?  Yup but only if they give him the ball. A bunch,whole lotta times, more then average, a plethora of carries, myriad of carries.  Andre Hall will run with indefatigable strength.  Ahh I feel a Cleo momnet coming on ?  yes I see total yards gained of 222(128 running,37 passing & 57 return yards)

TCU's problem is in the passing game, hence why TTU a pass only squad obliterated them.  I dont think they are that bad against the run

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,481
  • Days Won:  13

we ain't scoring 35 points

You were right Smazza... we scored 45.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

are you in JL hip pocket?

do you have the coaches ear?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Naw bulls96go, just a Cleo moment.  I have just heard too many things about Hall and they where all good.  JL is a smart man and you had to figure that Hall would get his chance and he made the most of it.  Oh and Jimeusfsig, you beat me to the punch, I wanted to jump on that negative we won't score 35 points.  nice job Jim.