• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium Sounds

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

I hate that "Party LIke a Rockstar" song....it has nothing to do with football or USF and it jsut flat out sucks. Get rid of it.

That song got everyone pumped it seemed, whenever that song came on the crowd seemed more alive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

... "The Bull"

The BEST !!!

[move]IconicU.gifIconicU.gifIconicU.gif[/move]

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I hate that "Party LIke a Rockstar" song....it has nothing to do with football or USF and it jsut flat out sucks. Get rid of it.

That song got everyone pumped it seemed, whenever that song came on the crowd seemed more alive.

Umm...not where I was sitting. Either way, its old, outplayed, and crap. Like I said, get rid of it and get something new in there. As I have said before, they should play some AC/DC before kickoff...if  none of their songs get you pumped up, then you must be dead.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

drunk college kids will get pumped by any teenie-bop horse**** on the playlist of WILD 98.7...  and the rest of the stadium follows suit.

anyways...  to the OP, if u want to include those pop hits like "Party Like a Rockstar," u also want to throw in Soulja Boy "Crank Dat" and Lil Jon "Let's Go."

also try Sugar Hill Gang "Jump On It"

• Content Count:  407

Umm...not where I was sitting. Either way, its old, outplayed, and crap. Like I said, get rid of it and get something new in there. As I have said before, they should play some AC/DC before kickoff...if  none of their songs get you pumped up, then you must be dead.

then it sounds like you should move somewhere where theres more young people.

and AC/DC is typical stadium music.

• Content Count:  69

I think I know why you are looking for these. I just imported all my songs in last night. Took awhile, but boy is it worth it! This will help. I eventually found all of the songs on the net (again, it took awhile). Scroll down the page to the "South Florida" section.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-stadium-sounds/254371-official-big-east-stadium-sounds-thread.html

• Content Count:  121

While we are on the subject of song downloads anybody know where to download "5 to tha 4 USF" and all of the Bubba Sparxxx ESPN Gameday intros? 

• Content Count:  211

I love people who are closed minded about any music other than their own fav.  ****, if Celine Deon is what got our PLAYERS pumped up and ready to win games, that is the music I'd want them to crank.  Whatever music will get the players hyped is the music I want at the stadium

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I love people who are closed minded about any music other than their own fav.   ****, if Celine Deon is what got our PLAYERS pumped up and ready to win games, that is the music I'd want them to crank.  Whatever music will get the players hyped is the music I want at the stadium

At first I was going to agree with you - and I still might.  It would be interesting to poll the players.  What gets them more pumped up?  The music that is played that they like, or the music that is played that the fans like and in turn get the fans pumped up and loud that in turn may get the players pumped up?  Hmmmm.....

Archived