• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

tonights game is a PRIME example of the Marlins aren't touching the Rays

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

marlins were up by 9 runs.  against one of the worst teams in baseball  and now they are only up by 1.

no killer instinct.  and the rays have it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

LOL ..... I was just about to add something to Randy's "sharing the stage" thread about banning any further Fish talk this year if they end up losing this game. This really makes you appreciate the job Howell has done this year for the Rays.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

That game made me ******* sick. Our pitching staff is horrible, and then when we have Nelson in there (who could get guys out) Fredi yanks him. We really need a closer too. Our ******* guy cant see. (i,m serious)

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Wow. That's the first time a team has scored 17+ runs and still lost the game since 1979 (that famous 23-22 game between the Cubs and Phillies).

I love it when miamidouche83 opens his big mouth and predicts something. It's like instant doom! Thank God he declared his dislike for Obama in his username. He'll probably win by 20 points on Election Day now.  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Wow. That's the first time a team has scored 17+ runs and still lost the game since 1979 (that famous 23-22 game between the Cubs and Phillies).

I love it when miamidouche83 opens his big mouth and predicts something. It's like instant doom! Thank God he declared his dislike for Obama in his username. He'll probably win by 20 points on Election Day now.  ;D

I predict the Rays win the World Series, The Bucs make the playoff's, Obama wins the election, and Charlie Crist wins a 2nd term.  ;)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this is rays' time gentlemen

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I predict the Rays win the World Series, The Bucs make the playoff's, Obama wins the election, and Charlie Crist wins a 2nd term.  ;)

Bastard.

Archived