• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wii Fit

___ Eats It

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, anyone get this yet?  Your impressions?

I have it on order from Amazon but it hasn't arrived yet.  Wondering if anyone's got to try it out yet.

I have it.  I like it so far.  The only downside is that you have to keep playing to unlock more exercises and stuff.

It uses the BMI, which is BS.  The BMI is not a proper way of figuring out if you are overweight or not.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, the BMI is crap... but it's really the only measurement they can use without having electronic fat calipers... it'll do.

So far we really like it.  The pushup exercises are hell on my wrists... but other than that it's pretty fun!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for the info.  I think I'm going to invest in one in a few weeks.  Keep up the reviews!

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,981

Pretty cool. Just got mine today. I almost threw it out the window when it told me that my wii fit age was +14 more than my actual age. Bunch of very entertaining mini games for balance and areobics.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

wish that you could use the Fit without owning the Wii. I'd love to get it but can't warrant spending all that money just for the one aspect...the cost of the system plus the Fit would cost more than 2 years at my gym. As it goes it seems like a great tool for home exercise as by what some have said it offers feedback unlike most other forms.

Archived