• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Fans becoming realistic....will it last until Fall?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I just cant wait till this series is over with. I dont give a crap what they think, they are petty.

That was petty.

That was pettier...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I like the poster who now is more concerned with Miami and BC. Sounds like us, really.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Exactly.  What many here (USF fans) don't get is that it's just like a game with ECU or USM without the conference ties.  It's a regular game against a regular team we just don't like.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Exactly.  What many here (USF fans) don't get is that it's just like a game with ECU or USM without the conference ties.  It's a regular game against a regular team we just don't like.

so why does your  board go into complete meltdown every time we play?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

LOL... they're on their own board there talking about how they'll be a Top 5 defense (in the nation, not CUSA) by the end of the year.

Yes, the same defense that gave up 64 points and about a bajillion yards to our 2nd and 3rd stringers.

BWAHAHAH@!

So you were trolling the Rivals board.

If you actually read that thread, it's a copy from another site, not the poster.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The average ucIF message board poster doesn't have a clue about college football, much less the ucIF program.  Generally speaking, that group has a couple people that throw anything they can out there that makes ucIF look good, and everyone eats it up as if it is the Bible.  Kool aid groupthink.

Guest pascobull

The average ucIF message board poster doesn't have a clue about college football, much less the ucIF program.  Generally speaking, that group has a couple people that throw anything they can out there that makes ucIF look good, and everyone eats it up as if it is the Bible.  Kool aid groupthink.

Oh internet message boards. On just about everyone there are 3-5 guys who just dominate the conversation and I think they get off on it really. I like to throw my equally worthless opinions around but I hate how more posts makes you a smarter fan and stuff like that. I don't know where you get groupthink from but I guess its not the worst word to use on these ol boards.

They like to throw inaccurate generalities around here.  Kinda like smazza's rubbish, you learn to expect it.

Archived