• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I need help picking a new NFL team

Guest Mr. AKA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I dont have to justify myself to anybody, I put the post up out of boredom.

In all reality I root for whoever I put my money on each particular Sunday (gambling makes sports much

more interesting)

Thanks to every one who didnt attack me, Carolina youre so clever, keep hiding behind a keyboard.

Mr. AKA,

It's all good.  It's the silly season for us football junkies.  I was bored too.  While its obvious I disagree with you (which is no big deal), I thought I'd string together a few iconic/relevant images of the 'Boys (a team I have loved long before I loved USF) and tried to keep them relevant to the thread topic by dragging you in.  In the end, I dragged you through the mud a bit. . . . sorry.  It pisses me off too when I volunteer a thought on this board and people go overboard disagreeing with me.

As far as hiding behind a keyboard, I have sent the email address listed in your Bullspen account my name and digits.  Consider me a resource when you get to NC.  I'd also be happy to buy you a beer at the NC State Game this year and talk about a team we both love . . . the Bulls.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

If you're from the Tampa Bay area and live here now root for the Bucs.  If you moved here from another city that has a team, root for your home team.  But if you've been here long enough and consider this home, root for the Bucs.  If you didn't grow up here, don't live here now and only were here for schooling, root for whoever the hell you want.  But for f...s sake, don't switch teams.  There's nothing I hate more than all the yankee fans around here who have never been to NY or have zero ties to that area.  Oh yeah, all the gay-tor fans that never went to school there and have zero ties to the school are a real close second.  And rounding out my list is those that grew up in Tampa and have always lived in the area and root for any of the Miami teams especially the fish.  Used to hear that a LOT MORE back in the day (more then ten years ago), but not so much anymore.  I wonder why?  LOL

• Content Count:  4,738

If you were cool with irvin smoking crack with prostitutes

you should be fine with pacman making it rain with strippers

• Content Count:  2,118

Been rooting for the 49ers for the my whole life. been through the good years and the recent bad ones.

• Content Count:  4,738

by the way,

freaking funny Jim Rome-esque takes Carolina Bull

• Content Count:  4,642

NY GIANTS > DALLAS COWGIRLS