• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good things to do in Columbia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Zonald- We have no location for our tailgate but I imagine ours will be at least 20 deep and full of USF fans, both the bullbackers and Bullwark groups are planning joint tailgate.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

Oh trust me, I will be there too!  You guys have any tents you're setting up or anything so we will find you?  What time are you starting?  I'm not sure what time the gates open, hopefully it's not like Ray Jay.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

There is some GA parking in the back of the fairgrounds across from the stadium.  Get there early or they'll be gone.  Otherwise there are plenty of other parking areas around the fairgrounds.  As far as bars, I recommend Group Therapy in 5 points.  But there are plenty others to choose from (all within walking distance of one another).  Yesterday's in 5 points is great for pregame meals.  Great wings and plenty of TV's to watch the games before THE GAME.  Have a safe and fun trip.  Post any other questions and some of us will try our best to get you an answer.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Any new tailgatings planned?  Just wanted to bring this thread to the top so I don't lose it!

;D

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

I'll be ten people strong plus another if I get ahold of the sheriff.  

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Zonald -  I am bringing just a normal canopy/ tent the kind you get at sports authority....   I think once we get up there the bullbackers will try to meet up with others....  The car is packed, wife and I leave for merrit island to drop off youngest at 7:30, leave from merrit Island at 10:30 hopefully we will be to Columbia by 5-5:30...   We will hope to hit the Vista (I just want to say del Boca Vista everytime!)  around 8pm...  I will message you my cell so please call Saturday if you wish to be around some other Bulls!   Be Safe-  T-Man

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Maurices was pretty good.  Had ribs, pork, and hash over rice.  Got nothing on Luptons.  Not usually a fan of the mustard sauces, but it was pretty good. The southern hertitage stuff was quite a trip.  Off to checkout the bars!