• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What home games will we sell out???

Which home games will sell-out Ray Jay  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Why is everyone thinking Pitt will sell out? Is everyone here buying the Wandstache and his recruits? They won 5 games last year for christs sake.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, one of the major resons for the WVU sellout last year is we didn't have to go hed to head on  Saturday with Florida, FSU, or any other major college teams.

Depending on the recod pit could be sold out.

WVU sold out because they were a Top 10 team and we were a Top 20 team at the time. I am convinced that would have sold out if played on a Saturday as well.

Records are going to be the biggest factor of Pitt selling out. I'd love to be wrong, but Thursday night isn't a good night for us to do this.

USF's record is more important than Pitt's... and USF should be 5-0 going into this game...

Pitt will probably be undefeated as well... They play three home games (Bowling Green, Buffalo, & Iowa) and a trip to Syracuse before coming to Tampa.

So, a Top 10-15 USF hosting a Top 25-30 Pitt... yeah, it will sell out.

• Content Count:  2,726

Why is everyone thinking Pitt will sell out? Is everyone here buying the Wandstache and his recruits? They won 5 games last year for christs sake.

Yea but they are a name like most of the conference.  And we will be on National TV...nuff said???

I think the University and community will make this game a sellout.  Hell...an undefeated record would help too.

I think...that if we keep winning, EVERY GAME WILL SELL OUT!!!

IMHO

GO BULLS!!!

Pitt barely lost (by 4 each) @ Rutgers and @ Michigan state... and they will be 4-0 coming into the game... (see my post above)

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I disagree, one of the major resons for the WVU sellout last year is we didn't have to go hed to head on  Saturday with Florida, FSU, or any other major college teams.

Depending on the recod pit could be sold out.

lol thats funny that you actually think that about the wvu game. you never say anything good.

Yea but they are a name like most of the conference.

i don't even know what thats supposed to mean. They haven't had a winning record in 3 years.

Pitt barely lost (by 4 each) @ Rutgers and @ Michigan state... and they will be 4-0 coming into the game... (see my post above)

The fans that sell out our games are the very mediocre fans. The ones that don't pay much attention to football and just want something to do, or to be part of something. They will know nothing about how close games were last year. They will know Pitt wasn't very good last year but the only saving grace for them was keeping a WVU team out of the NC game. That might help our attendance... but I don't see this game a sell out. Hopefully I'm wrong.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

And you never say anything smart, so I guess we're even.

lol thats funny that you actually think that about the wvu game. you never say anything good.

Why? It's not hard to believe that many of the people at that game were really fans of other teams and just wanted to see a fun game in their backyard. I work at Hibbett Sports in the mall and tons of people came in that week leading up to the game saying "Yeah, we're *insert other florida school here* season ticket holders and someone gave us tickets to this game so we're going to go." I'm pretty sure those people wouldn't have gone if it were on a Saturday.

Of course there were many reasons that were much more important but that sure didn't hurt.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

It might have sold out, but I'm not convinced the same type of crowd would have shown (meaning unused tix)

Regardless, I think we sell out Kansas and Pitt, with Rutgers and UConn depending on ou/their record.

Over 50k in attendance average again

We realistically could have sold 80K tix if the stadium had been big enough against wvu.  Think back and remember how hot a ticket that was.  It would have been a full crowd no matter when it was played.  All the bandwagoner fans were on board then.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I say Kansas definitely and RU and UConn depending on record.  Big crowds against Pitt and SU but no sellouts (crowds about the same as UC and UofL last year).  Somewhere between 40-50K against Tn-Martin, but I'm not sure exactly how that one will do.

Archived