• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TOP RATED USF RECRUITS . ( UPDATED ) NEW COMMIT ...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

I'm so fired up about this years recruiting class!  I'm literallly waiting on the edge of my seat for the next commit.  Its hard to believe that last year we had to wait until April 15th for our first commit. 

This years first 2 commits absolutely blow away last years.  C'mon, Jeff Hawkins (could be decent to good starter or back up) and Andreas Shields (will probably spend the vast majority of his time on the practice field and riding the bench) are no way near their level.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You might be surprised about Hawkins.  Also, Shields is a project, if he gets real big he ends up at DE some day, otherwise he gets bigger and hopes to get on the field after Hawkins.

They are good recruits, but are not "top tier" like the ones this year. 

Having said all that, if the staff is making offers this time of year it is for a kid they want on first pass.  All of them, regardless of stars.

• Content Count:  563

Yea, Hawk is a beast . I think he will be a good one .

• Content Count:  526

Yea ,not dissin hawk or shields but they're not the level of our first 2 commits this year. I'm glad to have them but thats the reality for me.  I stand by my statement that Bellamy and Difton blow away our first 2 last year. 

Just cuz someone is a backup or decent starter on our team doesn't mean they're great...we have a lot of good athletes to compete with them.

Without a doubt this years first 2 commits will help our recruiting class more than last years did. Period.

Archived