• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TOP RATED USF RECRUITS . ( UPDATED ) NEW COMMIT ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

[move]***COMMITS***              ***COMMITS***          ***COMMITS***[/move]     

®176.  ADARIS BELLAMY RB  [glow=yellow,2,300]I’m really excited about USF and I don’t think I’m going to visit any other colleges.[/glow]

***WHAT THE SCOUTS ARE SAYING***  "He caught a ton of balls for us," Coach Drummond said. "And it seemed like every time he made a catch, it was for a first down. He kept coming up with big plays for us. I'm sure he can run the ball but I know he sure can catch the ball and run well too."

Bellamy solidified his spot as one of the top running back prospects in the state of Florida on Sunday.

DWAYNE DIFTON WR [glow=yellow,2,300]“I feel that’s where I belong. I like their spread offense and how they run 5 wide sets.†[/glow]

***WHAT THE SCOUTS ARE SAYING***  He's quicker and more explosive as the two but doesn't have Carter's size or instincts. He should end up being one of USF's top recruits for the Class of 2009

>>>NEW UPDATE<<<  7:51 PM 3/22 ( OLD )

Kansas City QB has strong connections to USF

With several out-of-state recruits already on the board, it's time to add another. USFNation talked with 4-Star QB Nathan Scheelhaase and he says the Bulls are on his radar, find out how he's connected and why he's excited about the up-and-coming Bulls program. Read on for the entire story.

http://southflorida.scout.com/

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3129341

Nathan Scheelhaase helped lead his team to a perfect 13-0 junior season and the state championship. He completed 86 of 137 for 1861 yards, 20 touchdowns and only five interceptions. On the ground he also rushed 120 times for 917 yards and 14 scores.

Scheelhaase reports a 3.7 core GPA and is taking the ACT on April 12.

Scheelhaase: "I have the ability to run as well as pass. I'm a dual threat and I catch the defense off guard. I scramble well and can throw on the run."

Scheelhaase played safety as a sophomore and admits that some schools are still talking about the possibility of him playing on defense, but under center is where he wants to be. "Most everybody is recruiting me at quarterback and that's what I think I'm gonna play."

"You can never perfect your mechanics," he said. "I work with a quarterback coach about twice a month to work on all the little things. I also play basketball and lift a lot. I also run track to improve my speed."

LOCAL KIDS

(S)23 Ryne Giddins [glow=yellow,2,300]DE Seffner (Fla.) Armwood 6-4/230 [/glow] ( OK/GOOD CHANCE )[glow=yellow,2,300]“I like coach Jim Leavitt a lot. He treats me like I am his son.â€Â

[/glow]

(S)28 Aaron Murray QB Tampa (Fla.) Plant 6-3/180  ( NO CHANCE )“USF is a great program and they are on the rise

(S)34 Jarvis Giles RB Tampa (Fla.) Gaither 6-0/180  ( NO/SLIGHT CHANCE ) If I stay home to play college football, FSU will be the school I go to .

(S)36 Demonte McAllister DE Tampa (Fla.) Alonso 6-3/245   ( NO/SLIGHT CHANCE )   I want to take some visits. Not to see if there is anything better than FSU, just take some visits, you know.â€Â

(S)50 Arthur Jeffrey [glow=yellow,2,300]DT Sarasota (Fla.) Booker 6-4/285 [/glow]  ( GREAT CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]Jeffery say USF is their number one choice.[/glow]

(S)52 Petey Smith LB Seffner (Fla.) Armwood 6-1/273  ( NO CHANCE )“I really like what they are doing down there. ( AUBURN LEAN )

(S)94 Angelo Hadley [glow=yellow,2,300] S Seffner (Fla.) Armwood 6-0/190 [/glow] ( GOOD TO GREAT CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]“I like USF, they are a great school and they showed they are coming up.[/glow]

NATIONAL KIDS

(S)5.   QB KEVIN NEWSOME  6-3/215/4.40 ( GOOD/GREAT CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]I really, really like their offense[/glow]

(S)6.   QB EUGENE SMITH     6-3/180/4.60  ( OK CHANCE ) Right now I am wide open,†he said

(S)10. QB TATE FORCIER      6-1/190/4.63  ( OK CHANCE )I love all of the schools and I’m trying to get a chance to see all of them ( Should be coming in for a visit soon ).

(S)9. QB/S  NATHAN SCHEELHAASE    6-2/190/4.5 ( GOOD CHANCE )   [glow=yellow,2,300]The way they spread the QB out and have him run the show. I like how they have him make all the decisions and be a leader. That’s the type of player I am.†[/glow]

(S)6.  WR ANDRE DEBOSE    5-11.5/176/4.40  ( OK CHANCE )  “I am going to go wherever is best for me.

(S)1. OG  NICK ALAJAJIAN     6-4/260/5.10  ( SLIGHT CHANCE ) I have an open mind right now and I’m going to learn about every school that offers me.  ( UF/FSU LEAN )

(S)9. DT ANTAWN LOWERY 6-3/300  ( SLIGHT CHANCE ) Finally, he wants to go to a program where he can make an early impact. ( ALREADY  HAS A TOP 4, USF IS NOT ONE OF THEM, UM LEAN )

RIVALS 250

®54.  FRANKIE TELFORT LB ( SOLID/GOOD CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]“I know they have a really aggressive defense and they run a great scheme.â€Â[/glow]

®73.  NU' KEESE RICHARDSON WR ( SOLID CHANCE ) ( USC/UF LEAN )

®94.  BRANDON MCGEE  CB ( SOLID/GOOD CHANCE )

[glow=yellow,2,300]Coach Larry Scott and I have a real tight relationship.†[/glow]

®142. COREY GAINES   DT ( SOLID CHANCE ) ( FSU LEAN  )

*®148. ORSON CHARLES TE  ( SOLID CHANCE ) I'm really looking forward to finding what's the best place for me." 

®203. RODNEY SCOTT RB ( SOLID/GOOD CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]I know South Florida is up and coming[/glow]

®219. TRABIS WARD RB ( SLIGHT ) (UM LEAN  )

®249. WILLIE FERELL LB ( SOLID/GOOD CHANCE ) [glow=yellow,2,300]I want a family atmosphere, with both the players and coaches.[/glow]

***NO CHANCE OR NO IDEA***

®57. TRENT RICHARDSON RB (TEXAS LEAN )

®84. LONNIE PRYOR RB ( FSU )

®90. JARED WHEELER OL

®132. DONTAVIOUS PYRON   DT

®181. MATT COFFE RB

®211.  LAMAR SCRUGGS WR

Sorry, tampaboi - I had to change the "GLOW" from red to yellow. It was hurting my eyes to read!  (But this is GREAT info).-- JimUSFSig

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  624

I think we might have a chance at RB Ben Axon out of Bradenton-Manatee

I think we might have a chance at RB Ben Axon out of Bradenton-Manatee

you are right..that list is taken from the SE top 150 .

i will add to the list when the Fla's 100 list  is  out .

GILES...

Top RB has one in-state school in mind

“As it stands right now, I want to leave the state for college. The school that is leading for me is Tennessee. I like the way they feature their running backs, and they have a great history of putting their guys in the NFL. Also, it is just a good school.â€Â

If I stay home to play college football, FSU will be the school I go to.â€Â

hsflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=376&p=2&c=737908

• Content Count:  526

What about WR Andre Debose?  He's a top 10 WR from Pinellas.  We have an OK to GOOD chance of getting him.

You sure, I thought he played in Seminole County .

Your right...my mistake. But its still close. Its near Lake Mary, a major pipeline for us, where Ben Moffit came from.

• Content Count:  2,523

Your right...my mistake. But its still close. Its near Lake Mary, a major pipeline for us, where Ben Moffit came from.

I'd love to have him.  Does his gf make good grades?  lol  jk...

I'd love to have him.  Does his gf make good grades?  lol  jk...

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  849

I believe Ben Moffit went to South Sumter HS which is in Bushnell ...Mike Linaris went to Lake Mary

Archived