• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1,2,3 shoot the referee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

That should have been done tonight. They were absolutely horrible and threw the game. That makes me so mad!

We used to chant "A rope, a tree, and the referee... " -- except if the ref was an African American (have to be careful sometimes)...

And, of course, the ever fun...

"The ref beats his wife... The ref beats his wife..."  repeated several times during the game... switching to "The ref beats himself... The ref beats himself..."

Finally, we would bring out the ol' standby toward the middle of the 2nd half... "Hey Ref! Get off your knees! You're blowing the game!!"

Okay... these are corny... but what kind of heckles aren't(??)

• Content Count:  201

That should have been done tonight. They were absolutely horrible and threw the game. That makes me so mad!

I was chanting that half the game (among other things that I dont think I can post on here) I think I might have gotten one or two of their attentions

• Content Count:  201

We used to chant "A rope, a tree, and the referee... " -- except if the ref was an African American (have to be careful sometimes)...

"The ref beats his wife... The ref beats his wife..."  repeated several times during the game... switching to "The ref beats himself... The ref beats himself..."

Finally, we would bring out the ol' standby toward the middle of the 2nd half... "Hey Ref! Get off your knees! You're blowing the game!!"

I hear you man I said the get off your knees one when it got real quiet and i even got a thumbs up from the security person near us

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

OK, you must have graduated in the mid 90's because I remember taking part in those chants.

edited by JimUSFSig only to correct the quote box

• Content Count:  2,478

I was chanting that half the game (among other things that I dont think I can post on here) I think I might have gotten one or two of their attentions

My guys did a pretty loud cheer that got frowned upon by the security and my friend got called out by a cop.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

thats hilarious

OK, you must have graduated in the mid 90's because I remember taking part in those chants.

Well, I started in the early 1990s... finished in 1998 (U Stay Forever, right?!?)

• Content Count:  1,777

Whether it is an African American or any other person this is an inappropriate statement.  I would suggest no one use this one at all.

Archived