• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

That wasn't cause of a hostile crowd, that was just a good team.  Don't let a good team confuse you with a home field advantage.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  645

is a tougher place to play than Notre Dame or the old Orange Bowl.

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=113923857&mid=113923857&sid=908&style=2

Those clowns are funny

Orange Bowl shouldn't even be a blip.  If you can't fill up the stadium, it isn't any tougher than any other place.

Did you sellout your Conference "Championship" game at the frying pan?

You seem to be new here, so I'll give you a little history on this game.

UCF wasn't in control of ticket sales.  It was run by CUSA and they blew it.  People got discouraged because they kept thinking there were no tickets available.  CUSA only released a little bit at a time, so it seemed like no tickets were available when they really were.

Miami couldn't even sell out against FIU and they are both IN MIAMI.(For the record, I never said UCF should be on the list, so I don't know why you brought it up to me).

DP,

You might want to look at NOBAMA83 again if you think he is new here.  ;)

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

+cough+ flsportsfan83+cough+

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=113923857&mid=113923857&sid=908&style=2

Those clowns are funny

Orange Bowl shouldn't even be a blip.  If you can't fill up the stadium, it isn't any tougher than any other place.

UCF wasn't in control of ticket sales.  It was run by CUSA and they blew it.  People got discouraged because they kept thinking there were no tickets available.  CUSA only released a little bit at a time, so it seemed like no tickets were available when they really were.

Miami couldn't even sell out against FIU and they are both IN MIAMI.(For the record, I never said UCF should be on the list, so I don't know why you brought it up to me).

Thanks for the history lesson pal. I just found this site and posted 8000 times in the last week.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Those clowns are funny

Thanks for the history lesson pal. I just found this site and posted 8000 times in the last week.

n00b

I don't know....

Only a noob would post that question.  Someone who has posted that much here should be smart enough to know what happened that week.  It's not like it wasn't talked about here.  Guess I have too much faith in the intelligence of some of you posters.

And for the record, I agree with your political stance.

Those clowns are funny

DP,

You might want to look at NOBAMA83 again if you think he is new here.   ;)

I know who he is.  Only 2 people would bring up that game in context with this thread:  A new person with a beef with UCF or and obsessed idiot trying to sate his obsession by throwing in something completely irrelevent.  I was merely trying to make him not look like the obsessive fool.

I don't know....

Only a noob would post that question.  Someone who has posted that much here should be smart enough to know what happened that week.  It's not like it wasn't talked about here.  Guess I have too much faith in the intelligence of some of you posters.

A Knight that Votes McCain > A Bull that votes Obama

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know....

Agree on the political spectrum, but I'd rather watch college football with a liberal Bull any day than a conservative Knight.

I don't know....

Agree on the political spectrum, but I'd rather watch college football with a liberal Bull any day than a conservative Knight.

I guess Id have to agree.