• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suite Deal at SPTF - USF vs WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

I think you can BYOB and BYOF in a suite thou, or at least that was my experience in a different stadium...

i get the same $500 suite deal for lighning games, etc..to the best of my knowledge, you have to buy the food through their catering company and are not allowed to bring anything in...I used to cater the Bucs suites and I know for a fact you could not bring anything in there...

the last time i was in a suite for a lightning game...the suite was $550 and the food/beer was $625

• Content Count:  5,241

Dang....well how much beer would be included? If the give us a keg, Ill pony some dough up!

• Content Count:  1,266

its actually $24 for a 6 pack of 12 oz beers...@30 after tips

• Content Count:  5,241

Guess we should drink in the parking lot  ;D

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I think you can BYOB and BYOF in a suite thou, or at least that was my experience in a different stadium...

i get the same $500 suite deal for lighning games, etc..to the best of my knowledge, you have to buy the food through their catering company and are not allowed to bring anything in...I used to cater the Bucs suites and I know for a fact you could not bring anything in there...

the last time i was in a suite for a lightning game...the suite was $550 and the food/beer was $625

You need to give me your contact for Lightning games because I have leased many suites over the years and have never, ever been close to that deal.  Come on, give up the name!

Archived