• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chances of winning the Big East next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

80.276 per Asimov's Psychohistory.  All other predictions are garbage. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457

I say 1 in 8!!!!

• Content Count:  385

WVU is still going to be good and I think the contender for the BE.  THe players already know the coach and love him, so I don't think there will be a drop off. Plus Devine is someone that every team is going to have to find a way to stop.

UL is going to be better than most think.  They are working on building a D and their offense even without Brohm should be better than most in the BE

SU Ha!

Rutgers, UConn, and Cincy--it doesn't matter for us.  FOr some reason we have trouble with these teams when we cleary should be better than them.  Don't overlook RU just becuase Rice is gone, UConn is well coached, but I still think we have much better talent than they do.  Cincy will be fine even without Mauk(sp?)  It boggles my mind when we lose these games.  Yes they are good teams, but we should be beating them.

Pitt has a great recruiting class nearly every year, but Wanny can't coach so they might be better next year, but I don't expect them to roll.

As for us, I think we will be okay and have a shot if we can find any kind of consistency.  We will miss Jenkins and Williams, but we will miss Moffit the most.  He was a true leader for the D and finding someone to fill his place is going to be hard.  MG specifically has to find consisitency.  He does his best when he is on the run, but with some RB's he has more time in the pocket and more time to think. 

I would say we just as good of a chance as we did this year.  It isn't about how good the other teams are, it's about how consistent we can play.

• Content Count:  4,501

Chances are good if -

We get someone to step up and replace Walt Walker on OL.

Mike Ford takes the next step and becomes a focus point for our offense.

George Selvie has another monster year

We can have good play from our interior DL.

Matt Grothe can find his touch on the long ball.

Our special teams can find a way not to give such good field postion on kick-offs.

Archived