• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what scares me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

coming from a Gator family i learned it is pointless to care about what others think of USF...it only makes you mad to hear their opinion...they are my team and that is all that matters...soon enough people will know about the BULLS when USF is beating their teams.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

got plenty of respect from an OU fan (Oklahoma) on the plane trip home from Phoenix today.

We went through the pics from the Sun Bowl-- and he was especially interested to see the pics from our win against WVU.

just one example--- sure we have detractors. We also have people who are knowledgeable and realize these types of blowouts happen from time to time. THe dam breaks and the flood occurs. Those who don't drown learn from it hopefully how to build a stronger dam or to move out of the flood plain itself.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

It takes time, but we as fans can help OUR program by supporting it as much as possible.

we can also help our program by being objective and demanding accountability when it's necessary.

"support" isn't defined by blind homerism. 

it's defined by what is BEST for the program, and sometimes what's best isn't always sugarcoated and fluffy and fun to talk about.

sometimes there are bitter pills that need to be swallowed.

Obviously you don't know me very well, b/c I am anything but a blind homer. I think many who have read my posts can verify this. I am all for being objective, as opposed to people like you and smazz who are unrealistic.

the homers are the unrealistic ones my friend

Archived