• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Forget football, it's basketball season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I know we are all pissed off at our effort in our bowl game but lets put it behind us and support our basketball team. 

Conference play starts tomorrow at the Sundome at 7pm vs. Rutgers.  Who is going?  I know I am, im sure there will be a lot of excuses why the dome looks deserted.  This game will be nationally televised on ESPN 2.  so lets not get blown out in a bowl on national tv and then have our basketball stadium look as crowded as a badmitton match, on national TV.  Also lets get some revenge on Rutgers for handing us our 1st loss in football. 

The Big East is referred to the Big Least in football and the BEAST in basketball.  We are in the best basketball conference in the country and no one (including our students, fan, alum) ever talk about us.  Look at this board all season!!  We are completely under-hyped while our football team is continuously over-hyped.  Lets get out there and support the team. 

We will have a challenge but Heath has us at 9-4 with some early losses i feel due to him implementing his new system and getting used to the guys play in actual games.  We have a good core of guys and a great coaching staff. 

so get those tails out from under your butt and get to the games.  We are also playing #13 Pitt on Jan. 9 and if we cant fill the dome for that game, there is no hope.  PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR BEAST BASKETBALL PROGRAM. 

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'll be there. I'm hopeful our recent good play over the last 10 games will continue tomorrow night.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

i have baseball,, but i will record it and watch it thursday morning.

Archived