• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF scheduling PAC-10 Teams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I think USF should scheduled some PAC-10 teams in the future.  I was really impressed by the Oregon team and would be curious to see how USF would play against other PAC-10 teams.  I believe USF will continue to play well against teams from Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big 12 and Big East. But the PAC-10 is a mystery to most on the east coast. If USF scheduled more PAC-10 teams that would not only gain name recognition and respect but open up the recruiting base.  The best teams recruit the best players without consideration to geographical boundries.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would love to see us schedule more Big 12 and Pac 10 teams so we can get a little exposure in those fertile recruiting grounds. 

• Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

Now I can understand why SEC teams get their tails kicked just about every time they head out west to play a PAC10 team. Even the SEC cant figure them out for some reason. I say that USF plays better as the underdog though which was a big factor in that game. Oregon wanted to prove something, and they sure as heck did yesterday.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I think USF should scheduled some PAC-10 teams in the future.  I was really impressed by the Oregon team and would be curious to see how USF would play against other PAC-10 teams.  I believe USF will continue to play well against teams from Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big 12 and Big East. But the PAC-10 is a mystery to most on the east coast. If USF scheduled more PAC-10 teams that would not only gain name recognition and respect but open up the recruiting base.  The best teams recruit the best players without consideration to geographical boundries.

I agree. But I mainly just want to beat a pac 10 team now after the beating Oregon gave us

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

brilliant idea

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Now I can understand why SEC teams get their tails kicked just about every time they head out west to play a PAC10 team. Even the SEC cant figure them out for some reason. I say that USF plays better as the underdog though which was a big factor in that game. Oregon wanted to prove something, and they sure as heck did yesterday.

few teams play better as a favorite than underdog-  usc of course

Archived